9. A Rough Patch

A/N:

OMG! I am LOVING your comments. So... because I want a lot more to read, heres another chapter.

Also, I am editing the stories and such for sending them in to publishers so dont be alarmed by the new format, I mean the astrix signs and indentations.

Lots of love ❤💙💚💛💜

- Annelie Leddy

***

Mads

A fucking mistress? Is that honestly what she thinks of herself? She isn't a fucking mistress. Allison is the love of my life, my other half. Without my elsker I would fucking die. I am not going to allow this lort to ruin us. I am not going to let her go.

Is it sick that I have actually considered keeping her tied in my home if she wanted to leave me? I have never wanted something so much in my life. I try my best to make her happy but it seems that I make everything worse.

Fuck!

The night that Angela told her the truth was a night of constant pain. I fixed most of the mess in our room as Allison slept in the guest room. I threw away feathers from pillows, shreded pillowcases and even the cut up pieces of a cashmere blanket. After I am done with the mess the sun began to ride.

I should have told Allison the truth imediately but after everything that happened with Johanne and Troy, I couldn't go through with it.

As the clock rolls towards 8 AM, I call Malcolm Linden. He was a little groggy probably because it is early and on a saturday no less. I heard a womans voice in the background but he speaks kindly to her and tells her to go back to sleep. I know it is Sara, his fiance or girlfriend but I am shocked at how caring he sounds instead of his usual arrogant blunt tone.

"This better be your one phone call because I swear to God, I'll shove this phone down your throat if its not," he groans.

Thats the Malcolm I know!

"Angela came to my loft last night and told Allison about the mishap with our divorce. I need those divorce papers now," I say throwing his annoyance out the window and counter it with my own stern tone.

"Jesus! Want me to add in a restraining order. This will deffinitely help with her not getting a cent of your money though," he laughs.

"I'll give her money if it means getting this divorce. Allison thinks she's my mistress. A fucking mistress!"

"Calm down, I'll get the papers squared away. Tell me though, did Allison invite Angela inside?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said Angela came by the loft, and I'm guessing you didn't invite her in..."

"She broke in technically. She was drunk. She even tried to hit Allison with a bottle of Jack Daniels," I explain.

"She isn't getting a fucking cent! She'll be paying you for this divorce. Give me some time and I'll have a restraining order and the papers on your desk soon."