27. We

Allison

I woke up to Mads's suitcase on the end of the bed.

It was happening, he was leaving me.

I felt the need to unpack it. I felt the need to hide his suitcase as if that would change his mind.

"Oh, I can't find my suitcase, guess I'll stay forever."

Dont be ridiculous, Allison.

I sat up against the headboard, tears threatening to spill out as I stared at the suitcase.

Mads walks into the room wearing jeans and a black tshirt. He has his phone pressed to his ear. He walks to the closset pulling out a dress of mine.

My dress? Was he packing my things?

"...yea if you could pick us up at 4, the boat should arrive by then," Mads says into his phone.

He was sending me on a boat? He was sending me back to my father, wasn't he?

"Allison?" Mads's voice pulls me back.

He puts his phone in his back pocket and walks over to my side of the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand wonders to mine.

"We're going to the mainland for a while, okay? You have an appointment with Sophia tonight. Tomorrow we are going to... try to... destress a little, okay?"

"We?"

He chuckles. "You and I. We're going to try to get away from things for a while."

"Y-you're not sending me back?"

He laughs. "What are you? An Amazon package? Of course not!"

I feel relief but still my muscles are tense and my stomach hurts.

"Take the tylenol, and drink all the water."

He truly is an amazing man.

I took the tylenol from the bedside table and downed the pills with a water bottle. Mads watched me intently meaning I was to drink all of the water. Afterwards, I began to move to the edge of the bed to stand. His hands delicately placed on my hips as I stood up. I gripped his shoulders to stabilize myself on the ground then slowly gave him a look of reassurance.

"I'm okay," I tell him. All I get in reply is a soft groan and a squeeze on my hips.

Reluctantly, he lets me go, allowing me to walk swiftly over to our bathroom. I decide against shutting the door knowing Mads would probably complain and ask or order me not to shut it. I knew he was probably worried about me shutting down or fainting yet again.

I started the shower and began pulling off what little I had on me. Once completely bare, began to step inside only to see Mads walk in and watch me attentively. He leans against the bathroom counter and folds his arms over his chest. He watches me step inside and shut the shower door.

I feel his eyes on me as I rinse off and wash my body and hair. I make it quick and in less than ten minutes I am done.

Once the shower is off, I open the glass door and find Mads holding a towel for me. I take it and begin to dry off as he watches me, licking his lips. As I bend to dry my legs I notice the bulge in his pants. He was probably in pain, both with his cock and the rest of himself, holding back.