33. Intimacy

Allison

I wake up with my memory of last night gone. My head slightly aches but from the bad taste in my mouth I know my head ache should be worse. I know I drank and from the evidence of my memory being gone I should have a hangover and yet I am fine. I praise God.

I begin to sit up but a large arm has me caged in. Even asleep Mads has the strength of Superman. Even in his sleep his mind and strength become one and focus on a target, that target always being me. I've found myself in this situation so many times, being wrapped in his arms so tight that I was lucky to be breathing. Luckily, right now it is only one arm and it lays loosly on my waist.

I try to sit up without waking him and I almost succeed. He stirs and his arm moves, pulling me closer to him. He resembles a child with a doll, hugging it close to protect them from the monsters under the bed.

I see his muscles tense then loosen as he pulls me close to him. I take his wrist in my hand and begin to pry it off but it only causes him to grip me tighter. I sigh in defeat.

"Sshh, I got you, el-el-sk-k-ker," Mads stammers in his sleep. I can't help but giggle as he tries so hard to say his pet name for me.

"Mads," I try to wake him. I really didn't want to but I really needed to pee and also brush my teeth from the horrible alcohol taste.

"Mads, please," I groan as I try to move his arm again.

"Just sleep with me!" His voice his very sudden and loud but resembles a child who is throwing a temper tantrum. His voice is the exact same as a whining child, so much so that I cannot help but burst into laughter as I stare at the ceiling.

I laugh, my body shakes from the consistent giggling and soon my eyes begin to water. My laughter grows louder and I try to clear the tears from my eyes when I open them.

My heartrate picks up quickly as I see Mads replace my view of the ceiling. His hair runs over his face and his eyes are dark. My laughter slowly fades and from the view of his tormented look I would usually be scared. I smile at him, even as he resembles a monster as he cages me into the bed and hovers over me.

I run one hand through his hair as the other holds onto his cheek. He stares me down, examining my features to inprint them in his brain as if they werent already. I push his ear-length hair behind his ears and and begind caressing his face. I feel the hard cheekbones, the ones of a Greek God chiseled to perfection. I fell his chiseled jaw and his growing stubble. I stare at his dark brown eyes as they move around my face.

Intimacy is something grand. Its something unexplainable. Right now, this was it. No kissing, now throws of passion. His head lowers but not to kiss me. He leans his forehead against my own. He lowers his body, leaning on his elbows which cage me in by my head. He lifts his hand and begins to caress my cheek just as I drop my own hand that once did the same. I place my hands on his muscular thick shoulders and relax beneath him.

"I want you," he says.

I open my mouth to plea for him to take me but he interupts.

"Not like that... I want you to be mine, only mine, forever. I want you to feel me even when I'm not here. I want you to feel my love for you even after I die. I want to feel you every single second of everyday, your love, your being. I want to give you so much. I want to give you my all, will you take it?"