30. The Truth

A/N:

I'm really sorry for not updating. I am also sorry that I have yet to update The Dancer.

A week ago I was at work and while helping at the check out line I started having problems breathing. I almost passed out and the pain in my chest caused me to cry and my coworkers were scared they would have to call an ambulance. Luckily a family member was close by and took me to the hospital. The doctors realized that the cartilage in my rib cage is imflammed and stiff causing problems for when my lungs expand. This is caused by a lot of different things but mine was caused by emotional distress. Due to the events of losing my cat (who was like my own child) and my dog and with stress of school and work, on top of which I am also dealing with financial difficulties, my body is beginning to go into a state of consistant pain and shock. I took a few days off and while that and medicine seemed to help it has not fixed anything.

My boss has given me a week off because she as well as all of my coworkers are worried about my health. I will do my best to update and actually write more. I have also started setting aside time for my religion and for rest as those two things keep me in check. I have also decided to take time in December dedicated to my sister (who is only 16) who has been battling PTSD following sexual assault. She and I will be going to concerts in a neighboring state, and I have plans to spoil her with thrift shops and book stores.

So as much as I am trying, it is still difficult. I continue to lose sleep due to nightmares about my baby (my cat) and about my anxieties. But I know I have a large support system from work and family BUT also you guys! Your comments have really shown to me that you guys arent just here for a good story but are genuine fans of me and my work. I am so grateful and thanful for your tremendous support and caring comments. Thank you.

Here you guys go. Enjoy!

Lots of love ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

- Annelie Leddy

Mads

I pace in Malcolms office. With hands in my pockets, I grew tense. Again and again Allison's beautiful body is in my head. Shes gorgeous in everyway. Her eyes, her curves, her beautiful smile. I couldn't help but smile at how good she was, the way she had grinded down on me, took full control over her pleasure. It was utterly sexy. Completely and unbelievably amazing.

"What are you smiling about?"

Malcolm chuckled entering his own office with a handful of manila folders. He goes straight for his desk, tossing the files on the desktop before sitting in his chair.

When I chuckle and shake my head to dismiss the subject Malcolm laughs.

"Allison again. Always thinking about Allison," he says leaning back in his chair. "I know exactly how you feel. You can't stop thinking about the what ifs, not even for a second. You wonder what shes doing, if shes thinking about you. Sometimes the thought of her leaving pops into your head and next thing you know your chest feels like its going to explode," Malcolm explains.

"Thats when you call her or go to see her. Thats why I ask Allison whats shes doing all the time. She thinks I'm being overprotective but the truth is I just want to make sure she isn't packing her things and leaving me," I add in.

Malcolm nods. He is obviously thinking about his girl.

"Paranoid and crazy, aren't we?" Malcolm chuckles. "Some people would consider us abusive, you know... always checking in on them, always worrying, always getting angry whenever they put themselves in danger."