If I Get Published...

A/N:

I recieved an email from a publisher. Although there is no work in to publish the story just yet, it would mean that this company would own the online copyright, causing me to take Islands and potentially Worlds Apart off of Wattpad.

Before I make any decision, I wanted to ask if you all would support me in taking Islands off and putting it on a platform that would help lift my career.

I dont want to be selfish, or in it for the money, which is why I want to hear what you guys have to say.

I'm not sure if they will allow me to continue with Elsker or if they will ask me to take it down as well.

Keep in mind, I have put almost 3 years into these books. I have lost sleep, failed a class (maybe two), lied to many people about what I do on my weekends, and have put my soul into this. As someone who would love to be recognised for their work, and who needs help with the bills. I never thought I'd be in this situation.

Would you pay to read the rest of Elsker?

Would you hate me if I took down Islands?

Will you support me in my decision to further my career?

I always want you guys to know, that I like to think of you guys first, not the money, not the recognition.

Lots of love

- Annelie Leddy