I Am Really Trying

A/N:

I am so sorry for the lack of updates. I'm just getting into a new routine with my new job and finishing my degree.

My mom is going into surgery here soon and with the expense of the surgery plus her being out of work for a month means my parents really need some money. I am working a lot in order to give them some money as well as spending time taking over my sisters education so that my dad can take care of my mom.

I am, however, planning out books and making them more organized in order for you guys to get the best content.

Next week I am taking some time off from being a tutor and from my extra activities in order to make room for more shifts at work and writing.

My health is also an issue right now. I have been experiencing chronic pain in my hips for over a year and it has become so bad that sleeping is a challenge. With the pain, my body tries to tell me something is wrong while I sleep and in turn I dream about my injury. For the past week I have only dreamed about my hips breaking and not being able to walk again. It hurts 24/7. I was using CDB oil to combat the pain and sleeplessness but my vape pen broke. My new vape pen will be here tomorrow or Friday and thus I will have something to help me sleep, feel less pain, and be less stressed. For those of you who dont know what CDB is, it is an oil from the Marajuana plant but does not contain THC so it doesnt get you high. Its federally legal so I can use a vape pen anywhere and anytime. Some CDB oils have THC but my oil does not. Its used very widely as a pain reliever, to help with anti-anxiety, and even used to combat ADHD and Depression.

With all that information out of the way. I am sorry if I dont update right away. We are getting into the part if the book which deals with a lot more personal stuff, filler type stuff that can be a bit boring but necessary for character development.

Thank you so much!

Lots of love

- Annelie Leddy