29. Severe

Mads

When Allison had come back to me, her eyes glossy and tired, she whispered that she wanted to go home and sleep. Of course I'd do anything for her and give anything to her so I nodded.

"Just stay here for a minute, elsker, I have to talk to Sophia," I explain before kissing her forehead.

I stand up and turn to Sophia who leads me out of her office.

Sophia is tense, tapping her foot and shaking her head. She begins to pace as I shut the office door to give us more privacy.

"Its worse than I thought... on the bright side we have a diagnosis but..."

She seems to be mumbling to herself almost, it isn't until I step in front of her that she pulls herself together.

I just wanted her to tell me what was wrong and how to fix it, that way I can be with my girl. I simply wanted to take Allison to the penthouse, help her into a nice hot bath, give her a massage, maybe an orgasm. I just wanted to let Allison to relax, to let go of her worries.

"Post Traumatic Stress disorder," Sophia announces.

I nod in agreement. "We've already known that," I say.

Allison's trauma from her attacks last year were causing all the symptoms and now they were worse. I just wish I could take them away. It pained me to see her struggle.

"Tell me, Mads, has she ever been easily... submissive?"

My eyes widen drastically.

"How is that..." I begin to panic at the question but it was sinking in now.

Allison was always easily submissive, allowing me to do whatever I wished. Thats why I held back. I knew she'd let me do whatever I wanted no matter the pain or discomfort it brought her.

"Yes," I say. "I have to be the one to stop things."

Sophia sighs almost shaking before moving toward the entryway of her living room, just a few steps from her office door in a long hallway.

I follow Sophia and there she is grabbing a drink from her liqeur cabinet. She pours some whiskey into a small glass before downing the concoction.

"I once had a patient... she'd gone missing for several years after taking a trip abroad. The poor girl had been trafficked until, thankfully, the man who... purchased her was caught. This girl had all the same symptoms. Fear of men, submissive, nightmares, panic attacks, wincing at the movement of a hand. Allison spaces out a lot. She is afraid to argue or speak up. She does not think of herself as much. She takes whatever someone says no matter how small as the truth, including insults. Does she stick to rules?"

I take in the symptoms, one by one putting them together.

"Etiquette rules. Her parents trained her to be like royalty, always etiquette and puntual," I explain.

Sophia shakes her head. "They didn't train their daughter to be etiquette. Mads, they groomed her."

○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○□○