ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 • 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖... 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒...

I woke up the morning excited for the day ahead. Big day today! Vidcon with other creators, panels and booths and breakfast with my mystery man... OH MY GOSH! BREAKFAST! I started panicking, looking for a clock and finally noticed the alarm clock next to my bed.

7:13!!! Oh no!! I noticed the time and fell off my bed in the process of trying to get up to get ready. I went over to Brielle's bed and tried to wake her up just by calling her name.

"Brielle... Brielle! BRIELLE, I SWEAR!" I started getting irritated that she wasn't waking up so I grabbed a pillow and smacked her right in her face. That woke her up.

"Y/n?! What was that for?!" She asked, clearly mad.

"To wake you up, obviously! Now get up and get ready!" I told her while picking up one of her suitcases and throwing it onto her bed at her feet. I hurriedly grabbed my suitcase filled with my clothes and set it onto my bed. I searched through, looking for the outfit I had planned for Vidcon.

I was too busy frantically searching to notice Brielle walking over to me. She grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me back to my senses.

"CHILD! Calm down! Now what is going on? We don't have to start heading to Vidcon til later so what's the hurry?" She questioned me and I knew I had to tell her. She'd find out eventually anyways...

"Alright, fine." I sat down after calming down a little. I told her all about the guy, talking and breakfast and she looked at me like I was crazy. I probably was.

"So you're freaking out... because of a guy?" She finally asked after a moment of silence.

"Um... yeah kinda..." I felt my checks start heating up. Great! I'm blushing over a guy that I don't even know! Way to go me... I thought to myself sarcastically.

"Ooooooooooh!" She teased with a small smirk on her face. "Well, you need to start getting ready, like, yesterday! Can't be late and might as well get ready for Vidcon later." She got excited and went off to start getting ready.

"Yeah..." I said a little sadly. Brielle took notice and walked back over to where I was sitting.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, just... I dunno, I feel weird and a little bummed." I told her.

"Is it because he's a guy and you're worried about what it'll be like? If it'll be like him?" She knows me too well. I nodded my head and she looked at me sympathetically. "That happened years ago and he was a terrible person anyways. Maybe this guy won't be like that. Also this little 'promise' is going to prevent it from getting any better."

"Yeah, you're right." I agreed.

"I am a genius." She said with a grin. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You're as smart as a potato."

"That's why we're best friends, isn't it?" I laughed at her and agreed with her. Immediately after, her mood picked up and she got excited all over again.

"Ok! Now stop moping and start getting ready!" I nodded my head and got up to grab my clothes from my bag. I changed into dark blue jean shorts paired with a grey Legend of Zelda tank top and matching jewelry. I wore my dark green Converse and put anything I needed into my little, black backpack. I also picked up my favorite Jacksepticeye hoodie, just in case it's cold and for Jack to sign it himself.

Brielle was in the bathroom changing while I changed in the main room. She wore ripped blue jeans with a black Pokémon tank top and black Converse. She had a Pokémon necklace and her special Markiplier bag that she had all her stuff in.

"We aren't nerds, what are you talking about?" She said once she came out and noticed my outfit. I laughed before finishing up and heading outside with her.

~ Timeskip to downstairs @ cafe ~

"Cafe Koko.... I can dig it." Brielle commented once we arrived to the cafe. We went in and sat at a booth that was hopefully big enough for my mystery man and his friends. Brielle went up to the counter to order two hot chocolates for us. We were starving but we had to wait for my mystery man.

I'm feeling so nervous. What if he doesn't like me? What if I don't like him? What if he's a horrible guy? What if he's the greatest guy in the world?

So many thoughts and questions were racing through my mind that I forgot the most important thing. Until I realized it.

"Oh my gosh..." I covered my face with my hands as Brielle came back over.

"Hey what's up?" She asked.

"I just remembered something that will leave us standing here like clueless people."

"What??" She asked, suspiciously.

"I don't exactly know what he looks like." I confessed. Brielle nearly jumped up and yelled at me but instead just whisper-yelled.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I wish I was..." I felt really dumb at that point.

"Oh my gosh child," she sighed. "I guess we'll just wait and see until it's time to leave." Brielle seemed a little annoyed but she soon got over it and we started talking and laughing again.

8:30. What if he's not coming? What if he's here but he saw someone else and thought that was me? What if he came, saw me and left? More and more thoughts kept racing through my head the more time that kept going by.

I heard the little bell jingle at the door and looked up to see who it was, even though I had almost lost hope for my mystery guy. I just stared in shock at who it was. Brielle saw me and looked really confused.

"Um, you ok, N/n?" She turned around in the direction I was looking and saw what I was staring at. She was just as shocked.

No way... It can't be... Is it really...?

A/n
N/n is nickname.