ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 • 𝕃𝔸 𝕍𝕝𝕠𝕘 #𝟛: 𝕍𝕀𝔻ℂ𝕆ℕ 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 - ℙ𝕥. 𝟙

We're here.

"WELCOME TO VIDCON!" Mark announced proudly. He held his arms straight up in the air while doing jazz hands. Brielle, Maryia and I smiled and giggled at him. I looked around in awe at our surroundings. All the booths, the people, the merch... I couldn't believe we were actually here. Everything looked so cool, and we were only on the first floor, at the entrance! There were still the next two floors and the panel stage areas!

As we were gazing around at everything, two girls wearing red-collared shirts and name tags walked up to us with cheesy smiles and bright eyes.

"Hi there! You guys YouTubers or just normal visitors?" The shorter one with dark brown hair asked. Her partner had light brown hair, tanned skin and was taller than all of us. I got a weird, sort of sickening feeling in my stomach when she walked up to us but I thought, jokingly, to myself 'Uh oh, my social anxiety is kicking in...' But I really thought that it was just something I ate.

"YouTubers." Brielle answered her question. The one with dark brown hair nodded and opened a black fanny pack that was on her waist and searched through it, with help from her accomplice. I looked at both of their name tags to see what their names were. Dark brown hair's name is Zoe Murrell and the girl with light brown hair is Jasmine Kusimano.

They pulled out laminated tags with lanyards attached to them and Jasmine handed them to us.

"Here you go! Your passes! Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, PewDiePie, ShadowGaming, and YT/CN! And a special pass so your friend back there can buy her passes faster." She smiled at us as she named us off with our passes. I looked at mine and noticed that it had my picture on it and my channel name on it. It said "Creator" on it and a bunch of other little details on it.

I started hopping up and down in excitement and smiling. I even started squealing like a little pig. (me)

"AHHH! LOOK BRI! LOOK LOOK LOOK AT IT!! IT'S OFFICIAL! IT'S A REAL THING! OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH!" I squealed while grabbing Brielle's arm and hopping up and down. She was smiling too but a little annoyed with me since I was gripping her arm a little too tight.

"Y/N, chiiiiiill..." she calmly said while taking my hand off her arm. I calmed myself down but couldn't stop smiling. I just stared at my tag in awe. I was snapped outta my trance by Mark clearing his throat and Brielle, Felix, and Maryia fighting giggles while watching Jack glare at Mark. His face was also scrunched up from fighting laughs.

"What?" I asked, completely lost. Jack stopped glaring at Mark and turned to me all weird-like.

"Uh, nothin! Just my picture looks weird and these guys were all laughing at it." He said, clearly still a little embarrassed. I smiled and asked if I could see it but was denied and Jack quickly tried to change the subject. He turned to the guides and started talking to them.

"So, uh, what're the tags for? Other than telling people 'WE'RE THE INTERNET WEIRDOS THAT YOU LIKE TO WATCH!'" I stifled a laugh at Jack's... Jackness and turned to the guides to listen to what they had to say.

"They help you get backstage at your panels, your meet-and-greet, and basically, let people know that you are allowed to do these things and that you aren't a murderer or creep trying to get close to a bunch of kids." Zoe explained. I let out a nervous chuckle because of Zoe's tone while she said all that about kids and felt a little weird. She sounded like she was trying to make a joke but the joke wasn't about anything funny and it was said in the wrong tone.

"Not like you need it though. You're too cute to be a creep." My ears shot up and I noticed Jasmine got A LOT closer to Jack than she was before. Her right hand was on Jack's shoulder while her left was occupied twirling her hair in little swirls.