ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙 • 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕨

"The thing is... I may never come back home..."

I stared at Brielle, but it felt like I was staring into empty space. I felt numb inside and I didn't know what to say. My throat felt dry and I could barely let any words out.

"W-What do you- what do you mean 'never'?" I could see Brielle hardly being able to look at any of us in the eye, which made me wonder more about what could have gone done in Florida.

What was so bad that she has to leave? She seems tense and emotional... I really can't help but be upset AND curious.

"Well... you think maybe we could go with you? We can change our flights from (hometown) to Florida, just book a hotel and be by your side the whole time! It might hurt our wallets a bit with the last-minute charges and all that, but I'm sure-"

"You can't come with me. I have to go alone," Brielle interrupted me halfway through and immediately deflated all my hopes of trying to help her cheer up a bit. She explained that it was a very personal family reason and too private to bring friends along. I reluctantly understood and agreed to let her go alone.

We were all silent for a while. No one knew how to break the silence or what to even say to try and alleviate the situation.

"I'm sorry you guys," Brielle started. "I kinda ruined the whole mood of this weekend with this situation and my attitude about it, especially at the restaurant."

We all immediately disagreed and tried to convince her that everything was perfect up until this moment. She shook her head and disagreed with us the whole time.

While everyone was being nice to her, I knew I had to be the brutally honest one and say what we were all thinking.

"Well, you're not wrong," Everyone besides Brielle looked at me with concern and wide eyes. I ignored them and decided to continue because I knew Brielle would appreciate hearing the truth, rather than being pitied.

"I mean, it would have been PREFERABLE if everyone was in a super happy mood the whole time, but hey, things happen and the effects on our attitude aren't always easy to hide." Everyone seemed to hold their heads from agreeing while Brielle gave me a knowing look. She knew she could trust me to be brutally honest.

Brielle smacked her hands on her thighs and stood up.

"Welp, I gotta keep on packing. My flight leaves early tomorrow and I am not missing it! I haven't missed a single flight in my entire life and I'm DEFINITELY not starting tomorrow," She laughed and we all decided to help her.

She and I helped fix her clothes into her suitcases, Mark, Felix, and Maryia helped her make announcements and stories on all her social media to announce her sudden leave of absence, and Jack and Katlyn helped fix all of her YouTube equipment, like her laptop and camera, back into their proper bag safely.

We spent the rest of the night helping Brielle and talking, laughing, and telling stories, all while listening to music. Almost as if it were a normal night and we were hanging out as friends.

I was originally planning on going home and waiting for Brielle to come back there until Mark chimed in with his own interesting idea.

"What if you stayed here with Jack, Felix, and me in my apartment? I've got plenty of space and if not, then we'll make arrangments and I can sleep on the couch or something,"

"That does seem better than going home alone..." I looked at Brielle for confirmation and she gave me a thumbs up. I gratefully took up Mark's offer and immediately, the guys started acting like idiots.

"OEMGIIII WE'RE GONNA HAVE THE BEST SLUMBER PARTIES EVER!" Felix gushed.

"YAS LASSIES ITS GONNA BE SO A-MA-ZING!"

"WE'LL DO MAKE OVERS AND GUSH OVER BOYS!"

The actual girls laughed at the guy's idiotic behavior as they crowded together and wiggled their hands insanely. They looked at me and motioned for me to join.

I playfully groaned and stood up and joined the squealing men.

After that whole affair, we finished helping Brielle and everyone spent the night in our hotel room so we could all drop off Brielle in the morning.

~~~

"I should only be gone a week." She said before hugging each of us goodbye and walking into the gate to her plane.

We watched her plane fly off into the early morning sky.

Only a week...

A/N
SO I CHANGED THE TITLE, COVER AND DESCRIPTION OF THE STORY! WHAT DO YA THINK? YOU LIKE?

I LIKE VERY MUCH! XD

NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT!

OK BYE LOL