( 1 )

"Rumor"

Y/N's POV:

It was just a casual day at school. Hanging out with friends, teachers, homeworks. All these school works and studying are making you sick.

"Y/N-ah~" your bestfriend Hoseok put his hand on your shoulder.

"Want to go to the café with me? We can grab your favorite drink." He gave you a warm smile. You nodded and both headed to the café.

"A hot cocoa please." You ordered. As soon as you got your drink, you went to sit with Hoseok.

"Y/N," Hoseok said. "Do you know that people are warning each other to not leave their house at night?" You paused and stopped sipping on your hot cocoa.

"What? Why?" You settled your drink down and clasp your hands together.

"No idea. But maybe it's... just a rumor?" Hoseok shrugged. "Probably." You continued on sipping on your hot cocoa.

~~~~~

After Hoseok walked you home, you bid him goodbye and entered the house.

"Good thing you came home early honey." Your mom said while cleaning the dishes. " Why did something happen?" You walked up to her with a confused expression your face.

"There's some news that is spreading all over the town. That a killer is on the lose..." Your mom started trembling in fear and glanced at you.

"Mom it might just be a rumor." You didn't really believe that the rumor would be true. But the sound of the TV stopped you.

"Breaking news, a killer is on the lose in Seoul. We insist everyone to stay home and be safe and DO NOT leave your house no matter what. This killer had broke out of prison after causing a murder crime. The police will try to track down the killer so everyone please stay safe."

Your eyes widened and your legs started to shake.

"So it's true....." You blurted out.

"Don't worry honey, your dad will take care of this situation." Your mom hugged you tightly. You were also shocked that your dad, a police officer could let a killer break out of prison. But you also believed that your dad can handle this and capture the killer.

You rushed upstairs and threw your backpack onto your bed. You grabbed your phone and texted Hoseok:

You: Hoseok the rumors were true. Nobody should leave their house at midnight.
Hoseok: Do you know the reason why though?
You: Yes... A killer is on the lose.
Hoseok: W-WHAT?!
You: I'm scared and worried.... what if the killer is after you or me? OR MY FAMILY?!
Hoseok: Don't think that Y/N. We will be fine.

You shut your phone and threw yourself onto your bed. All you felt was fear in your body. Your body was shaking.

"What if the killer is after me?" You panicked. You shook those thoughts off your mind and tried to fall asleep.

"I will be fine. I will be fine." You told yourself and tried to calm down. Minutes past by and you started to feel sleepy. You slowly closed your eyes and slept peacefully.

A/N: So how was the first chapter? Anyways guy I promised to write a more longer chapter in the next one so stay tuned on this book! (Also don't take this too seriously that our Kim Tae Tae is a serial killer. Remember, this is just a fan fiction and we all know that our Tae is a smol fluff ball.💜💜 Also excuse me if my grammar or spelling is wrong since I'm Thai.)