(14)

"Is This Call Love?"

Y/N's POV:

You hid in the bathroom stall as tears poured down your cheeks.

"Y/N what happen?" You could hear Jennie's voice. You refused to answer.

"Is it because of the killer? Did he hurt you?"
"N-No... It's not that...."
"Then what's wrong?"

You slowly opened the door and avoid eye contact with Jennie. She patted your back and told you to calm down.

"Let's go to class before the bell rings." She suggested and we both exited the bathroom.

~~~~~

You stared at the clock, waiting for the last bell ring. You packed your bags and ran out of the classroom to find Hoseok at his locker. You ran toward him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hoseok-ah why are you acting so cold now..?" I asked. He closed his locker and just walked past you, pretending that you're just air. You catcher up with him and grabbed his wrist.

"Hoseok we have to talk about this." You looked at him. He looked down and shook his head. You dragged him to a random classroom and closed the door. You held his face, making him look up at you.

"Are you acting cold toward me and Jennie because you couldn't protect me? I know it's my fault for making you act like this. Your not the Hoseok I know."

These words that you just said made him frustrated and angry.

"Stop blaming yourself Y/N." He sighed. You shook your head and hugged him, startling him.

"I want my cheerful and lively Hoseok back..." Tears rolled down your cheeks again, staining Hoseok's uniform. You hugged him tighter, not wanting to let go.

Hoseok let go of you and raised your chin up with his thumb. He cupped your face in his hand.

"H-Hoseok what are you-"

He leaned closer but you backed away until your back hit the wall.

"H-Hoseok..." You didn't know what to do until someone threw a knife that almost could have stabbed both of us.

You both looked at the direction where the knife came from and there you saw the killer. You gasped. Hoseok pushed you away and blocked you with his arms.

"You're not hurting her." Hoseok said coldly. The killer scoffed and glanced at you. Hoseok looked around and grabbed the pins from the teacher's desk and threw it at the killer. The killer winced in pain as the pins punctured into his neck and shoulder. Hoseok grabbed you and you both ran out of the school.

"Hoseok wait I-" You let go of his hand and attempted to ran back inside but Hoseok grabbed you.

"Y/N what are you doing, lets go!" He tried to drag you but you wouldn't move.

"Why did you threw those pins at him?!" You accidentally blurted out. "He had already been injured and now your hurting him even more!"

Hoseok's eye widened.

"Y/N the guy in front of you is a killer. A KILLER. And you want to help him?!" His grip on your wrist grew tighter. You pushed Hoseok and ran back into the school.

"Y/N!!"
"I need to help him!"

Hoseok let go and stared at you.

"Y-Y/N..." He stuttered. "Are you in l-love with him...?"