( 3 )

"The Killing Begins"

Y/N's POV:

Your legs felt weak when you stare at the red message.

"MOM! DAD!" You rushed downstairs, almost tripped. You called them again while heading to the living room. There was your mom and dad watching news on the TV.

"What is it Y/N?" Your mom asked.

"M-My room... T-there's something I need to show you." You stuttered pointing to your room's direction. They looked at each other in confusion.

"You have to believe me." You pleaded. They finally stood up and followed you to your bedroom.

Your dad entered your room and froze there, staring at the message. Your mom covered her mouth while backing away. You could see the look of fear in her eyes. Your dad walked closer to the wall, examining the blood.

"This IS blood..." He looked at you. Your heart started to pound faster.

"What? Who would do this?" you kind of yelled at your dad. "Tomorrow we will have to cover the wall with a new wallpaper." You nodded, trying not to look at the horrifying message that was on your wall.

~~

You laid on your bed, wrapped in your warm blanket. You didn't want to turn your head to the side since that would result you staring at the red message on the wall. You covered your face with your blanket, trying to think about something else. You wanted to cry since you thought the killer was actually after you.

"Why does it have to happen to me.." You murmured.

The next morning was the same, but the red message still haunts your mind.

"Y/N!" You looked up to see your best friend, Hoseok running toward you to give you a hug. But when he did, you shown no reaction. You just stood there, letting him hug you in the middle of the hallway.

"Y/N? Is there something wrong?" He looked at me with a worried expression. You opened your mouth but no words came out. You just wanted to buried your head into his chest and cried. You were stressed out about yesterday that you couldn't even think straight.

"M-My wall..." Those two words were the only thing you could say to him. You weren't able to explain to him since you were terrified. He looked at you, confused.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with your wall?" He lifted your chin up so he could look at your face.

"A message..." You said almost like a whisper, but Hoseok heard you. Before he could say anything, you walked passed him and went straight to class, leaving him there in confusion.

~~

After you heard the final bell rang, you immediately stood up, grabbed your bag, and headed out the classroom. You felt like you didn't want to talk to anyone after the blood incident.

"Y/N talk to me please." You heard Hoseok's voice from behind you. You continued to walk but he grabbed your hand. "Please Y/N you never act like this."

You slowly turned around to face him. His face was full of sadness, seeing his best friend not talking to him.

"There's a message... O-On my wall..." You finally said. "What did it say...?" He asked.

"Come to my house and you will see."