(24)

"First Kiss."

Y/N's POV:

You lied down on your bed while staring at the ceiling. Thinking about Hoseok makes you want to burst into tears. First you lost your parents, now Hoseok. You also might lose Jennie too someday. But you don't even want Jennie to know.

You buried your face into the pillow.

"I'm going to be alone and no one to talk to..."

But suddenly, Taehyung just popped into your mind. He was the only one you have.

You silently lied down and closed your eyes until your phone vibrated. You slowly sat up and grabbed your phone. It was Taehyung.

Unknown: Meet me at the beach at 3:00 am"

You didn't know why you were smiling when you read the texts.

"Dammit Y/N he's a killer! Or a lover..?"

You were so confused but got distracted by another message.

Unknown: I have to tell you something and it's very serious.

After you read that message, you wished that it would already be 3:00 am you didn't know why you were so excited to meet him.

~~~~~~

*3:00*

You slowly approached the beach and just stood there. Everything was the same, the bright moon and the sound of the waves.

"Y/N!"

You turned around and couldn't stop smiling when you saw Taehyung. He ran toward you and hugged you without thinking. You froze in shock until he realized what he was doing.

"S-Sorry..." He laughed nervously, making you giggle.

You guys just avoided eye contact for a minute without saying anything.

"So," You cleared your throat, "What did you want to tell me..?"

Taehyung frowned and sighed. He walked closer to you and looked at you. He looked like he was about to burst in tears.

"Taehyung...?" You glanced up at him.

"The boss told me I need to kill my second victim with another killer so I will be gone... So do you promise to wait for me here? I promise I will come back and then we can run away together.." A drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

You didn't know if you should run away with him. You would be happy if you did but you also felt guilty.

You nodded and gave him a reassuring smile, telling him that you will wait here.

"I need to go now. Wait here, I will come back when the sun rises." He gently held your hand.

You smiled, while tears rolled down your cheeks.

"One more thing before I go.." He leaned closer to you making you confused and scared at the same time.

He slowly landed his soft lips on yours, making you startled. But you didn't know why you kissed him back. He finally let go of you and smiled.

"That was my first k-kiss..." You touched your lip.

"Mine too." he smirked but then turn into a cutie in a matter of seconds.

He sadly let go of your hand and ran off leaving you red as a tomato.

"I'll be waiting..."

You said as he disappear into the dark.