(18)

"My Confession"

Y/N's POV:

You frozed and your eyes widened.

"My bestfriend just confessed to me.."

He looked at you, waiting for an answer. You avoided eye contact with him.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way. We can just remain friends." He said, still holding your hand. You kept silent, not knowing what to say.

"H-Hoseok I'm sorry..." You let go of his hands and looked down at your feet. "But I only think of you as just a friend. That's all..."

Hoseok cupped your cheeks, making you look at him.

"Then can I..?" You were confused what he meant by that but realized he was leaning closer to you. He waited for you to also lean closer, but you pushed his hands away instead. He was shocked by your action.

"Y/N-"
"I don't think we should do this Hoseok. You should go share your first kiss with your special someone. Not your bestfriend."

You didn't wanted to wait for his answer so you ran out of the school, leaving him in tears.

~~~~~~

You sat on a nearby bench alone thinking about what happened until you heard something behind you.

"I-Is someone there?" You stood up and turned around.

Suddenly, someone grabbed your waist making you turn around.

"What are you doing outside here in the dark?" The killer smirked.

"I-I..." You stuttered.

He let go of you and took you to the parking lot. You tried pulling your wrist from his grasp but he was too strong.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" You blurted out making him stop walking.

"I don't trust you!" You continued.

"Then we can talk here." He turned around to face you and put his hands in his pocket.

You looked at him in confusion.

"Talk? A-About what..?" You avoided eye contact with him.

"Then come into the car with me." He suggested but you didn't trust him.

"What if he's tricking me? What if he will kill me?"

"I'm not going anywhere with you. You're.... a-a killer."

The killer glared at you making you stop talking.

"I want to know more about you." He said, making you startled.

"Why me?"

"I'm not giving personal information to the person whose going to kill m-"

"It's Taehyung."

You stopped talking and looked at him.

"The name's Taehyung. Now you don't have to call me the killer anymore."

You looked at him in disbelief.

"The killer just told me his name..."

"Now you know my name." He looked at you.

"Don't you want to kill me?" You asked. "Aren't I your victim?"

You started to back away, scared that he might do something.

"I didn't want to." He finally answered.

"But I was TOLD to."