(25)

"I'm Sorry"

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Do you seriously have to bring two shotguns and a knife? One is enough!" I yelled at the other killer who was packing tons of weapon into his backpack.

"Unlike you, I'm more skilled than you. Policemen are dangerous they might have more than one weapons and all you bring are only a knife!" He snapped.

I rolled my eyes and just pack one shotgun into my bag and put on my mask.

"Don't worry Y/N, we will be together soon."

Thinking of Y/N makes my heart flutter.

"Stop daydreaming and lets go!" He punched me on my arm and smirked.

~~~~~~

We both carefully sneaked into the police station, trying to find our victim. Luckily, no policemen were at this time so it was easy for both of us.

"Where the hell is he?!" The other killer shouted-whispered.

The moment I heard footsteps coming toward us, I pushed the killer into a random room, peeking to see who it was.

"It's him!" I whispered.

But then I remembered something....

The victim is Y/N's Father.

"Lets get this killing started!" The killer took out his shotgun aiming for the policeman but I stopped him.

"Don't." I pulled his collar, glaring at him. He glared back at me.

"What is wrong with you?!" He pushed me and ran after the policeman. He aimed for the policeman's head.

"BE CAREFUL!" I yelled at the policeman, making him turned around but he wasn't able to dodge the bullet. The bullet hit him right in the arm.

"NO!" I ran to the killer. I'm not letting him hurt Y/N's father.

"Don't shoot him!" I yelled at him.

"What is wrong with you Taehyung?! Are you out of your mind?!" He aimed at the policeman again.

"DON'T!" I ran and stood infront of the policeman, protecting him.

Just at that moment, the killer shoots right into my heart making me collasped to the floor with blood all over my shirt.

The killer stared at me in shock but glared at the policeman again.

He aimed the gun once more but I had the strength to shoot him right in the stomach.

He screamed in pain and collapsed to the ground too.

My vision starts to get blurry as I tried to stand up but was too weak.

"Taehyung?" I heard Y/N's father call my name. My vision was very blurry that I couldn't even see his face.

"I'll take you to the hospita-"
"It's no use."

I tried to keep my eyes opened.

"They wouldn't help me because... I-I'm a killer.. Just l-let me die here...." I told him and remembered that I was wearing a necklace.

I yanked the necklace off and handed to hum.

"Take the n-necklace... and give it to Y-Y/N..." My hands trembled.

And the last thing I know, I blacked out.

"I'm sorry Y/N...."