( 5 )

"Revenge"

Y/N's POV:

"Ok then, I guess I'll do it the easy way." The intruder lifted a gun in his other pocket, still holding the knife in his other hand. He aimed it at Hoseok.

You didn't know what to do but to rush back downstairs to save Hoseok. Hoseok stood there, closing his eyes. You heard a click sound and immediately tried to push him out of the way, but you failed. Hoseok got shot on the shoulder.

"HOSEOK!" He fell onto your lap motionless. You could see by his expression that he was in real pain.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM." You cried, glaring at the intruder.

"He said he wants me to kill him instead of you. So I did what he wanted." He smirked.

The intruder walked past you and your injured friend and slammed the door. All you could hear was your heavy breathing.

"Hoseok you're going to be alright..." You cupped his face. The door opens again, revealing your parents.

Your mom gasped as soon as she Hoseok laying on your lap with a big wound on his shoulder and rushed to him. You explained the whole incident to them.

"Lets take him to the hospital" Your dad said. You and your mom helped Hoseok walk to the car and your dad drove to the hospital.

~~

You waited in the waiting room fidgeting your hands. You felt scared and worried at the same time.

"What if he didn't make it? What if he.... won't wake up ever again..?" You shook your head to stop thinking about the thoughts you were making. You closed your eyes, praying that he will be alright. The patient's room opened and the doctor walked toward you.

You bounced up from your chair, looking at the doctor's expression.

"I-Is he alright?" You stuttered. The doctor nodded and signaled you to enter the patient's room. You immediately rushed inside. There was Hoseok, lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed.

"Hoseok wake up. Please..." You gently touched his hand. He slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at you.

"Y/N...W-What happened..?" He slowly sat up and looked around. You refuse to tell him and gave him a warm smile. He layed back down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

"Y/N, what are you going to do with that message on your wal-"

"Don't mention it please, I don't want to talk about it." Your voice got deeper. You looked down and kept silent.

Hoseok understood you and decided not to ask anymore questions. You later bid him goodbye and went back home with you parents. Your dad covered up the message in your room with new wallpaper.

???'s POV:

"Your finally back." I was greeted by my boss. "So how was it? Did you killed her?"

"I failed. But I was able to shoot her friend."

He shook his head in frustration and stood up from his chair. He walked toward me and crossed his arms.

"Your target is the girl not her friend!" He yelled. "Police are always able to execute us from our murdering crime and none of my killer were able to survive. I ordered you to kill the Police's daughter as revenge but you still failed. First, the police were able to capture you and now you failed to kill your target?!"

I looked down in misery and clenched my teeth.

"Please give me another chance. I promise I won't disappoint you." I looked at him.

He sighed and sat back down. He glared at me.

"Fine, I will. But if you failed again, I'll have to hire another killer."