( 2 )

"Bloody Message"

Y/N's POV:

I'm still shocked about last night's news..." Hoseok said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Me too." You looked down.

"But promise me one thing Y/N," Hoseok continued. "If something happens, remember that I will be the person who will save you". You smiled at him and hugged his waist since he was tall.

"You're the best!" Hoseok ruffled your hair playfully. "Oh I forgot! I have to meet Jennie at the mall today. See you tomorrow!" I waved bye to him and rushed to the mall since it was a few blocks away.

~~

You entered the mall and saw a slim figure with long brown hair standing there all alone with her arms crossed. "Jennie!" You called out.

"Finally you're here!" She exclaimed. You laughed nervously. But before you could say anything, Jennie already grabbed your wrist and headed to the clothing shop.

"Since Prom is coming up. Lets pick a dress!" She smiled while jumping and clapping.

"Do you have a date yet Y/N?" She smirked.

"Me? Do you think someone would ask a girl like me to go to Prom with them?" You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes. Jennie just laughed and put both of her hands on your shoulder.

"Come on someone should ask you!" She let go of you and focused on the beautiful dresses. But one dress caught your attention.

You grabbed one of the dresses and examined it. It was a light blue dress. You feel the soft fabric on the dress.

You turned to face Jennie who was holding a black dress

"Oooh~ nice dress you got there." She touched your dress and smiled. "Are you buying it?" You nodded and took your dress to the cashier.

After you two got your dresses, you decided to walk around the mall for it.

"Hey Y/N," Jennie said, "I'll go home first. Seems like my mom needs help on cooking a new recipe." She hugged and waved bye to you.

You went to sit on a nearby bench when your phone suddenly vibrates. It was a text from Hoseok.

Hoseok: Hey I went to your parent's house to gave you your purse that you forgot at school today.
You: Oh yeah thanks!
Hoseok: Your parents said to come home. NOW. It's already 8 pm Y/N.
You: Wait what?!
Hoseok: Should I go get you?
You: No it's fine. I know the way home.

"I can't believe i lose track of time." You headed to the exit of the mall.

~~

It had already been 20 minutes but you can't seem to remember the direction to got home since it was dark. You look around. No one was in sight. But suddenly you heard footsteps behind you. You froze in fear. You started running but you could hear the footsteps running after you. You panted and tried to find a building to hide but there was none. You were so frightened that you were already crying.

As soon as the sound of footsteps had disappear, you stopped on your tracks. But then someone grabbed your wrist. You yelped in fear.

"DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!!" You shut your eye tight. You didn't want to die like this.

"Y/N," a familiar voice said your name," It's me Hoseok."

You opened your eyes and hugged him. You cried into his chest. Your heart was pounding so fast from all the running.

"Hey what's wrong??" Hoseok hugged you back. "T-The k-killer..." You stuttered. You felt really paranoid. "Lets take you home, your parents are very worried."

"Didn't we told you to come home early. What will happen if the killer caught you?! How dare you disobey your parents,"

"But Dad-"

"No buts, go to your room NOW."

You slumped your shoulder and slowly headed upstairs.

You opened the door but stopped. You stared in horror. On your beautifully painted white wall, blood splattered through the wall forming a letter... like a message to you.

"I'm always watching you.." You read the message.