(11)

"Saved My Life."

Y/N's POV:

The intruder put his gun back into his pocket and grabbed his knife in his other pocket. You shook your head, signaling him to stop coming closer to you but he just kept on walking toward you. You kept your eyes shut waiting for him to stab you.

"Go home and don't tell anyone what happen or I will kill you."

You opened your eyes, startled of what the intruder said. He cut the tape that was on your legs and wrist.

"W-Why are you doing thi-"
"Say another word and I'll shoot you just like how I shoot these three jerks who were trying to harass you."

You kept your mouth shut and waited for him to free you. The moment all of the tapes were cut off, you run out of the cabin as fast as you could.

~~~~~

"Hoseok...?" You blurted out as soon as you saw him outside your house. He turned to look at you.

You ran to him and hugged him but he didn't hug back. You let go and looked up at him. Tears were staining on his cheeks.

"Hoseok what's wrong..?" You asked but he didn't answer. You unlocked the door and told him to go inside.

You both sat in silence in the living room as you waited for Hoseok to speak. He didn't bare to even look at you.

"I'm sorry.." He finally said. You looked at him in confusion. "I broke the promise.."

"But promise me one thing Y/N,"
"If something happens, remember that I will be the person who will save you"

You remembered what he said before.

"N-No Hoseok don't apologized." You touched his shoulder. "It's not your fault at all. It's the intruder's fault who tried to bring trouble to me, my family and you." He looked at you.

"You know that the intruder who broke into your house was the killer who broke out of prison right..?" You kept silent. "Now I know who is he after.... It's you Y/N."

Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"No! STOP SAYING THAT!" You shook your head and stood up but Hoseok grabbed your wrist. You pulled your wrist out from his grasp and ran upstairs, leaving him alone in the living room.

~~~~~

About an hour later, Hoseok left your house and you were left alone. You locked the door and all the windows in case the killer will break in.

It's almost night time and your parents are not home yet so you decided to call Jennie.

"Hello?"
"Hey Jennie can we talk for a bit I'm home alone right now."
"Of course!"

You were talking with Jennie for a couple of minutes when you heard someone breaking your door down.

"J-Jennie I think someone broke into my house.."
"Oh my god Y/N DO NOT END THE CALL AND LOCK YOUR BEDROOM DOOR."
"I DID"

You heard the footsteps coming toward your bedroom so you backed away. Locking the door was no use since the unknown person was able to break down the door and barged in to the room.

"Don't come any closer! Or else I'll call the cops!" You lied even though Jennie was still calling.

Surprisingly, it wasn't the killer, it was a thief who broke into the house. He smirked and walked closer to you.

"I SAID DON'T COME ANY CLOSER."