(8)

"Don't go alone."

Y/N's POV:

You and Hoseok both went to the parking lot to talk about the incident. You explained everything to him.

"This is creeping me out Y/N..." He said with his eyes widened.

"I'm more creeped out!" You crossed your arms and sighed. Hoseok held your hand to comfort you which made you kind of startled since never did this kind of skinship to you. He tried to intertwine your hands and his together but you slowly slid you hand out of his grasp and just stood there awkwardly. You could hear Hoseok sighing too.

"You want to go somewhere since I'm here now?" He broke the silence.

"I don't know..." You mumbled. You both just stood there in silence. You looked up at the sky that suddenly started pouring rain.

"Great I didn't even bring an umbrella." You let the rain poured down on me. You glanced at Hoseok to see him staring at you.

"Y-You can leave first... I'll get going now." You waved bye to him and slowly walked away. You didn't dare to look back.

~~~~~

You decided to use a shortcut to your house by walking through an alley. It was pretty dark but you didn't mind. You walked inside the alley.

*BANG*

You got startled by a wooden plank that was knocked over from behind you. You just kept on walking. You suddenly heard faint footsteps from behind you. You walked faster but tripped on something.

Shoot Y/N you are so dead...

You tried to stand up but a sharp pain struck your right leg. You yelped in pain and glanced at the person who was following you. You turned on the flashlight mode on your phone and got startled when it was the intruder.

"Y-You..." You tried to stand up but end up falling again causing you to drop your phone. Your right leg were bleeding so you hold it to make it stop bleeding but it didn't work. The intruder stomped on your phone until it break into pieces.

"Now you won't be able to contact anyone." You trembled from his creepy laugh. You started to cry. The intruder took his knife out and raised it up, aiming for your stomach.

"N-No.... Please...Don't kill me please... I'll do anything for you just don't kill me!" You cried in fright. He froze.

"Anything?" He raised one eyebrow. He lowered the knife. "Do you think I will believe you?!" He smirked.

You saw another person behind the intruder but you couldn't tell who it was since it was too dark. The mysterious person hit the intruder's head with a metal pole. The intruder screamed and collapsed to the ground.

"Y/N are you okay?!" Hoseok threw the metal pole and rushed to you. He looked at your leg and then looked at you in shocked.

"We need to go to the hospital first then I'll take you home

"We need to go to the hospital first then I'll take you home." He carried you and ran to the nearest hospital as fast as
possible.