(13)

"You Changed"

Y/N's POV:

"Mom! Dad!" You hugged them.

"What took you so long to open the door." Your dad said angrily.

"I-I was in the bathroom so yeah.."

"Gosh why did I stuttered"

Your parents walked past you and into the dining room. You quietly sneaked back into your bedroom and locked the door.

"My parents are still downstairs," You said as you open your closet. The killer got out of the closet and examined his arm.

"I think you should go now.. or else my parents will find out that a killer is in my bedroom." You said but he wouldn't listen. You opened the window and looked down.

"P-Probably you can jump from here... right...?" You looked at him which was staring at you. He headed to the window and looked down.

"Of course I can." He answered.

"Well then you should go... before they find out-"
"Y/N honey who are you talking to?"

You both got startled from your mom's voice from outside of your room. You pushed him near the window.

"You have to go NOW." He looked at you one more time and jumped out of the window. You were kind of worried since you were on the second floor.

You rushed to the door and opened it revealing your mom with her arms crossed

"Who were you talking to?" She raised one eyebrow and entered your bedroom.

"I was calling Hoseok. He's having some problem at home." You lied. Your mom started looking under your bed and in your closet.

"Thank god if the killer was still in my closet we both would be SO DEAD."

"No boys came into your bedroom right?" She asked. You groaned. This was the million time she had asked about you taking a boy to your house. She really thinks that you are in a serious relationship with someone.

Minutes later, your mom exited your bedroom. You glanced at the window.

"I hope you're okay now."

~~~~~

You entered the school hallway to see Jennie at your locker. She ran toward me and had her hands on her hip.

"Why did you hung up?!" She asked furiously.

"I had to deal with the thief myself, but luckily my dad came and he arrested him." You lied again. You didn't wanted to mention about the killer.

She sighed in relief and hugged you.

"I was so worried yesterday!" She whined, making you laughed at her cuteness. Your smile faded when Hoseok came into your thoughts. You let go of her and looked around.

"Jennie did you see Hoseok?"
"Oh yeah I did but he didn't said anything to me. He's acting so cold around others now."

You looked down and your feet. You tried to hold back your tears but it wouldn't work. You wanted to cry their right on the spot.

"This is all my fault. I made him worry and now he's like this."

Jennie lifted your chin up and was kind of shock to see tears running down your cheeks.

"Y/N what's wrong?" She asked you with a worried expression on her face. Students that was also in the hallway were staring at the both of you.

"It's all my fault.." You blurted out and ran to the bathroom.