w u

ERRORS AHEAD

200+ comments please? 🙏🏻

Love you xx

Ps: If there's anything wrong with the Chinese words please let me know, I'm more than willing to learn. ❤️

——

He patiently waited as I finish my ice cream, he was just beside me watching me and I couldn't care less because that's all I need, him staring at me like I'm the only person he wants to stare at for the rest of his life. And that's just me being delusional for the reason behind his stares.

I threw the popsicle stick the moment I finished the ice cream. "You liked it?" He asked as I came closer to him.

"Yup," I grinned.

He messed with my hair, "Now you have time to talk, huh?" We started to take our way back to my house.

I remembered what he said earlier, popsicle over him? Does he really think that would be my choice? It must be the alcohol taking over me when I stopped walking, "Wae?" I heard him ask.

I turned to him and pulled him in a tight hug, "You're wrong about that."

"Hm?" I felt his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I looked up at him and saw him staring at me, longing was clearly seen in his eyes. Did he really miss me that much? "It's always you over anything else." And I did what I had to do, something I've been dreaming of the moment I laid my eyes on him in that tv show where he was first introduced.

I gently pressed my lips against his. I felt my world stop, my eyes are closed but I can feel something else. Something more intense. Something I know but can barely remember. My eyes flew open when I realized what I was doing. Darn! I was really kissing him!

I broke off the kiss and started running away as fast as I could!

Who cares about sweat and catching breaths? No one!

I heard him call me but I didn't bother look back and ran some more until I reached my house. Damn, Xu Yan! What were you doing? Are you nuts? I was mentally slapping my face for being too aggressive! I almost couldn't punch in my code because my hands were shaking too much especially when he was almost near!

I ran inside the house as soon as the door clicked open and was about to shut the door on his face when he suddenly grabbed my waist from behind, his arms locking me from running away. Fuck! I shut my eyes hard, thinking over the trouble I just made. I am never drinking again! "Let me go!" I tried to get away from him but he was just too strong!

"No, not again." I stiffened when I felt his breath just on the side of my neck, "You don't kiss me and run away, Xu Yan. It doesn't work that way."

My face heated up with the mere mention of the stupid thing I did! But it doesn't matter! I kissed him, okay. His lips were soft and all, and I love the way it felt against mine but damn, was it really a big deal for him? He kissed Sehun anyway! He could've let it go like that!

"I'm sorry, okay? I won't ever do it again, promise!" Even if it feels right kissing him! I doubt he'll ever come here again because of that crazy stunt I pulled. Now it's all making sense, the results of that stunt is all coming to me. No texts, no coming overs, no calls, no midnight movie marathon and no Lay.

He loosened his hold to me and dragged me inside the house, closing the door with his foot. "What did you say?" He asked, we're both standing in the middle of the living room.