e r s h i y i

"OHH," I moaned as Yixing's hands worked down on my thighs. "Tian na, you're so good with... this."

A corner of his lips curled up, his hands delicately moving it's way up to my thighs and down to my legs. "Does it still hurt?" He asked, throwing me a glance.

I shook my head, sipping on my yogurt drink. My legs are having cramps since early this morning, I've also been having troubles helping around the household chores because of my pregnancy. I do feel bad about it but Mama has been scolding me a lot because I'm working myself too much and it might be bad for the baby.

"How about your hips?"

I removed my eyes from his hands and met his gaze, "It's okay." I lied. My hips are what hurt the most. Our little one must be so healthy that he's gaining a lot of weight and it's getting difficult for my hips to support him.

I took Yixing's hands off my legs and made him sit next to me before leaning on his chest. Ugh, this feels comfortable. We're currently watching Titanic tonight, I haven't watched it before and Yixing suggested that we watch it since he has a CD of it.

We watched in silence, his hand playing with my hair and my hands busy putting popcorns in our mouths. My eyes started tearing up when the ship started to tilt, I could never survive this kind of tragedy if ever it happens to me. Although I hope it would never occur. Ever.

People think that Rose and Jack's story was the most painful one but the part that made me cry the most was when the old couple decided to just stay in their room and face their fate there. I couldn't stop sobbing that Yixing took over wiping my tears for me.

"Tsk. I shouldn't have let you watch this, you're affected way too much, babe."

I bit my lip and shook my head, "It's too sad! I mean, why does it have to happen to them? How stupid are those in charge? How can they let all those people die?" I whimpered in between sobs. Gosh, this movie hurts too much!

I stopped sobbing when I felt it.

Yixing looked so alarmed because of my reaction,"Why? What happened?"

I closed my opened mouth, "I think the baby... kicked." I jolted when he kicked again! "Here!" I took Yixing's hand and let him touch the right part of my stomach. I watched his eyes widen as he felt the baby kick once more!

Yixing couldn't stop laughing in joy, and I think I can never forget that moment. That was the first time I can officially tell everyone that I can, indeed, make Zhang Yixing happy despite of all the burdens I've caused him.

We settled on the couch for some more after that kicking spree that our little one did, some commercials are just being played on the screen while Yixing is too busy playing with my fingers and occasionally leaving kisses on my head.

But I am still not over the movie.

"Are you going to do the same thing Jack did?"

Yixing paused and stares at me, "Of course."

I don't know but I felt sad about that so instead of telling him no, I just looked away. "Ahh." Yixing has been sacrificing a lot for me and I don't want him to ever sacrifice his life too. I love him but he shouldn't be that stupid for me, his life is far more valuable than mine and he has a great future ahead of him.