s h i l i u

ERRORS AHEAD

I know you think that everything is happening too fast but I've mentioned that weeks passed or months did because this is just her memories. We still have a long way to go. I can't pay too much attention to every detail from their past because there's still the present we need to focus on, okay? :)

Btw, this is my birthday treat to you, loves! Happy birthday to me!!! GIVE ME LOTS OF COMMENTS AS A GIFT PLEASEEEE 😭💓

TWEET: #IARWLOE
——

"ARE YOU going to Yixing's house later?"

I glanced at Chenhui who's currently eating her ice cream right now, we decided to spend lunch together without our boyfriends because we've been with them most of the time lately and they understood, giving this day to the two of us. "Not tonight, I already called his mother to tell her that I'll be studying for the test tomorrow so I won't be around for dinner."

"I'm happy that she likes you," She said, reaching for my hand that was holding my spoon, "I hate your parents for not spending Christmas with you but I'm grateful that the Zhangs did."

I grinned at her, "And you're here too. My parents can just work their asses off, I'm already okay here in Changsha."

She was mad when I told her that my parents weren't able to visit me for Christmas and New Year's, my mother called though and that's enough than none at all. Chenhui didn't like the idea of me spending the holidays alone, especially when she can't offer me their home because they'll be travelling to Beijing to visit her cousins and grandparents but I told her about the Zhangs inviting me for the holidays, I insisted sleeping st home though. Mama Zhang also didn't want me to sleep the night over in their house because it's not a very nice thing, especially when I'm dating their son. They don't want to hear other people badmouthing me.

"That's so sweet of you, Xu Yan." I heard her say, although I'm not sure if she meant that or she was just teasing me because of being too cheesy. I don't mind either way. "By the way, where are you planning to study for our senior high?"

I propped my chin on my hand. Now that she has mentioned it, I should really think about which school to attend for our senior years in high school. "I don't know, do you have any school in mind?" I might go wherever Chenhui or Yixing is, but it'll be great if we all go to the same school!

"I'm still thinking about it too, the High School Attached to Hunan Normal University looks fine to me."

"Oh, that one." I nodded my head. I heard it's a great school because most of our successful seniors went there as well. "I might search for another school later tonight so we can have more choices." I took my planner out and wrote it as one task for today. It's just January, we still have enough time to prepare our application forms because we still have to take our Zhongkao, which is the nationwide entrance exam for Senior High School. After passing the Zhongkao, we still have to go through the application system wherein we have to list down the schools we'd like to go to and after that the high schools will be announcing the requirements needed. "Chenhui,"

She glanced at me, "Yup?"

"We should really do well in Zhongkao, I really want to pass all the schools so we can just choose wherever we want." Just in case Yixing chooses a certain school or Chenhui does. I don't want to entertain the idea that I have to enter Senior High School without any of them.

Chenhui messed my hair, "Hey, don't worry about that. Out of all the students in this school, our section doesn't really have to worry about not getting a good grade for Zhongkao."