s a n s h i s a n

ERRORS AHEAD

The time will be a little rushed because... I need to finish Kyungsoo's before college starts again 😭😭

Btw, if you miss Towel couple. Maybe you can check out the new book I published, it will consist of different special chapters from different stories. ☺️

Ps: Please leave lots of comments. Love ü.
——

THE DAYS after that went smoothly, Yixing went back to China because of his schedules but both Zian and I stayed in Seoul. His school won't start until start of September so we decided to make the most out of his summer vacation. Almost all the tourist spots here in Seoul were checked off the list. He also met my friends after Yixing left, Songyeon, Rohee and Jiyeon. They adored him so much that they slept over our house for two consecutive nights but they still don't know about his father. Although they did mention his resemblance to Yixing, they didn't make a big deal out of it because it'd 'impossible'.

Little did they know, the impossible is the fact.

3cks' Coming Back was playing in my spotify. I heard from Yixing that Elle is secretly Tao's girlfriend since her trainee days. Lucky guy. Everyone raves for that girl, she's like the next Suzy if ever that's possible.

 Everyone raves for that girl, she's like the next Suzy if ever that's possible

I read the instruction of the client clearly by the email they sent me. Ah, so this one is going to be an invitation for an anniversary of a bar? The client stated she wanted it to be dark and classy, preferably black but if other colors seems to be better then it's okay. She also stated that she wants the pdf file to be sent to her first before I start printing the final output. Hm, 100 copies? Call. I sent her a confirmation email, the estimated rate for the project and clarification about some things before I started the invitation.

I can edit it again if the things I clarified were different from what she wants. Her bar's name is weird though? AlLiBe? Well, not being weird is more weird, right? That practically means not living your life and just coforming to society's standards which suck big time.

Black for a bar. I picked the color black since it was what she preferred and chose a font that would best fit the event.

I next played 4seasons' Shut Up. These two are the most famous ones right now, and are considered rivals within the rookie girl groups although they seem friends on stage.

 These two are the most famous ones right now, and are considered rivals within the rookie girl groups although they seem friends on stage