s a n s h i b a

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: I will no longer consider Lay's schedule starting this chapter because he's really busy everyday and if I still use it like what I was doing right from the start, this fanfic can't work out. ㅠㅠ

Ps. Last two chapters after this.

——

[NOVEMBER 2016]

WHILE MINGHUA and Zian is in the living room, I decided to cook french fries for them while they play. Minghua is good at spoiling Zian because he bought another two new games for him to enjoy, I don't really know if he's trying to win my son's heart which is not needed anymore because I think he's already won it.

It has been a couple of months since he started courting me which I totally disapprove because I don't want to be in a relationship yet because I just got divorced this year but he insisted, telling me he can actually wait especially now. I placed napkins on the plate where I'll put the french fries so the oil will be filtered. The boys are having so much fun because I can hear them laughing and screaming from the living room, their game is probably in its competitive part.

It's nice how Zian became more livelier ever since Minghua came over once and met him. Although I still remind him that his father would love to take care of him but his schedule is just really tight, I kept telling him that Yixing always try to make up for the time they're not together because really, I don't want him to see Minghua as his father. I don't want Yixing to experience what I went through before.

I placed the mayo and ketchup in their respective saucers and brought the food to them, "Here's your snacks, boys." They are both sitting on the floor and focused on their game, I called the maid and asked her to bring the pitcher of juice.

"Wait, Ma, we'll just finish this stage." Zian said without glancing at me. Minghua is on the other side and even though there's still space between them, I sat at the other end next to Zian. "Shushu, turn right! Turn right!"

Minghua shouted, "Okay!"

Unfortunately, when Minghua turned right, there was another soldier from their enemy's camp. I was laughing the whole time he was shooting the soldier but his avatar ended up dying.

"Shushu!" Zian groaned when the screen showed 'game over'.

I gently took his controller from him and placed him on my lap so I could feed him, "Don't you have homeworks, Zian?" It's Thursday tonight and I need to make sure his homeworks are done because Yixing will be picking him up tomorrow night, Zian will stay in his place until Sunday night. My son smiled sheepishly at me, "Okay, shushu needs to go home after he finishes eating." I looked at Minghua, "Right, shushu?"

He took a sip from his juice and nodded his head, "Sorry, Zian. Shushu needs to leave early."

Minghua has a dinner meeting with a foreign investor so he really needs to leave by now. After finishing the french fries, I brought the used plates and glasses in the sink. He was already carrying Zian when I came back, he was whispering in my son's ear who keeps on giggling. "Okay, time is up. It's time for you shushu to go." I took Zian from Minghua and carried him myself. My son is actually very heavy by now since he's growing taller and gaining more weight as days pass, but I still try to carry him from time to time so I could still feel that he's my baby.

We sent him off after waving goodbye, Minghua told me he's going to text me later and I just nodded my head.

"Baby, do you want to call Papa? I'll try to call him for you." I mumbled while closing the front door. Although I try to call Yixing for Zian every day, he doesn't pick up the phone most of the time since he's busy which I don't tell Zian at all.