s a n s h i y i

ERRORS AHEAD

I'VE BEEN UPDATING EVERYDAY ALREADY (PH STANDARD TIME). So please stop with the U words! Keep them to yourselves.

I know you won't fail me

I know you won't fail me. Keep the comments coming and the updates will come everyday. Love you!

Ps: you are ALWAYS welcome for the broken heart. 😋

——

I ENTERED the passcode and opened the door for Zian to come in before I did, I feel safe now that we're here. Our time apart should be spent to coll our heads and give us a chance to breathe, maybe I can listen to him by then.

"Are we going to live here, Mama?"

I glanced at Zian who is now awkwardly sitting on the couch, I closed the door and pushed the luggages to the living room before sitting next to him, "Yes, baby. We'll spend some time here so you'll know where your Papa and I live while we were away."

That night, I asked Yixing to give me space. Running away is not the right thing to do but talking about our problems while I'm still clouded by my irrational thoughts wouldn't be alright either. Just like the understanding Zhang Yixing he used to be, I got his approval of taking Zian with me here in Seoul. We were both crying while I ask for his permission and told him about my plans, and even though I was hurt, I can see that he was too.

Honestly, I don't blame him. Two years of hearing nothing from me depsite trying so hard to find me would be so difficult, and loving someone else isn't something we can control. I do understand that he must have felt vulnerable losing me, taking care of Zian, and training all at the same time and unfortunately, it was Chenhui who was there to support him.

It was their mistake but it was somehow mine too. I brought them together, my absence was the mere reason why they spent time together. So maybe it was entirely fate's fault which was so hard for us.

Everything is over and there's nothing I can do but accept things and look forward to what's going to happen next.

What happened was painful, but if I spend so much time crying about it then nothing would work out for me. The anger inside me will worsen, it's not like it will be their burden because at the end, my anger will be mine to carry. I have a son to take care of, I have to be emotionally stable from now on. Actually, I can think over the past or move on... and I chose to do the latter.

Their sin is theirs. It is not mine to repent.

"We can visit a lot of places! There's Everland, Lotte World, and a lot more. Wait here," I grabbed my backpack and took my laptop out, quickly searching places where we could go in Naver. "Here, baby. Just choose here, okay?"

His eyes glistened with excitement as I turned the laptop to him, showing him pictures of Everland, "Woah, we can really go here, Mama?"

I nodded my head, "Of course!"