y i

ERRORS AHEAD

Ps: Here we go, love her like you loved the others. Please. 😔

Timeline: 2015

TWEET: #IARWLOE
---

Goodluck on your recital!

Yours, L

I got another weird note again, I turned my head from left to right to look for any hint. Hoping that the person who gave me this might still be here but I was wrong, there's no one else in this place but me. Well, it's not creepy but I find it weird receiving this kind of notes.

I sighed and closed my locker, I thought I'll know who's sending me notes. I want to know if he's a she or she's a he. But I do have a feeling that the sender is a guy. I just hope he'll show up soon.

L's notes give me strength, just like now. I feel more confident about my recital later. Will he watch? How would I know if he's there? I hope he does, and I hope he'll finally show his face to me because I want to thank him for real.

L, whoever you are, I'm going to meet you soon.

"Another letter?" My friend asked. "From 'L' again?"

I nodded my head and fixed my hair, "He said goodluck."

She leaned her back against the locker and crossed her arms, "What if," I arched a brow, "What if he's really into you? Will you turn him into your boyfriend?"

"Huh?" I don't even know him. Well, I'm still not sure if it's a him and I don't know what he does. If he's a creep or anything.

"I mean, look, he's been sending you letters since what? Three, four years ago? Isn't it possible for him to be your boyfriend?"

That made me think for a while, I sighed and shook my head. "It's not that possible. Well, unless he's Lay." I gave her a cheeky smile. She just rolled her eyes at me and walked out. I just grinned. I opened my locker again and placed my bag inside, then I stared at Lay's face. Give me some strength, Oppa. I caressed his picture, and closed my locker again

THE RECITAL will start in a few minutes. It's not my first time but it makes me feel nervous like the first time. I stared at myself in the mirror and breathed in. I have to show them a good performance.

"Xu Yan," I turned my gaze at the door's direction and saw my instructor, "You need to be on stage in five minutes."

I nodded my head and composed myself. I went outside the room and got myself ready. It would be easier if Fu Yixia was still here but she's not, she came back to China three years ago. I walked on stage, the lights were dim and I'm sure they can't see me. I gently sat in front of the piano and positioned my fingers. I started playing the piano as the lights slowly focused on me.

I smiled at everyone and continued playing, I was playing EXO's Moonlight with a slow melody. I've been studying this for months and when they told me that we're going to have the recital for this season, I told them that I'll play it.

I took a deep breath before singing.

Can't reach out to touch you,

Or to hold you in my arms,

Even if I close my eyes,

I can never dream of you.

I PRESSED the last key and smiled at the crowd. My eyes were searching for my parents but I can't find them. Maybe they were busy that's why they can't attend. It's been my 15th recital ever since I came here, but they never came to watch. They've always put the business on the top list of their priorites, and I wasn't part of it. They don't even call me but at least, they send money.