s h i q i

ERRORS AHEAD

Thank you for all your birthday greetings! Love you xx

Ps: Didn't proofread this at all so there will be a lot of error.
Pps: Magcomment naman kayo ng marami, please. ㅠㅠ

TWEET: #IARWLOE
——

I WOKE up with a heavy feeling inside my chest, I got my period, my eyes hurt because of crying and there was no text from Yixing since last night. Today is already a disaster.

"Why are your eyes swollen? Did you fight?" Chenhui asked as soon as she saw me entering the classroom. I ignored her question because I don't really want to talk about it. She just hugged me when I sat on my chair, it was so tight that I felt better after it. I thanked her after that, ducking my head on the table so I could avoid the questions of our classmates asking what happened.

I was silent the entire lunch, DongAh and Minghua ate with us but they didn't bother talking to me, maybe because it's obvious that I don't want to talk right now. I kept glancing on my phone but nothing ever came.

Chenhui nudged me through her elbow and pointed the door right before dismissal, Zhang Yixing is already there and as usual, with his guitar on his back. He seems okay though, compared to how I look and I totally find that unfair. The bell rang, as much as I did my best moving and walking the slowest I can just to prolong talking to him, the time will still come.

And I'm having cramps, what the hell.

I left Chenhui without a word, not even glancing at Zhang Yixing. Today isn't really a good day so I wouldn't want to mess it up even more. Yixing called my name but I didn't bother looking back, I can hear his footsteps behind me. He tried to hold my hand but I shoved his away, if he's trying to get on my nerves then he's good at it.

I hailed a cab as soon as I stepped out of school premises but Yixing hopped in just before I could close the door. To avoid further arguments, I let him. I just want to end this day with less bullshit, I'm not feeling well because of this menstrual cramps and I feel sticky. I'm hungry, my eyes still hurt from too much crying and everything is so fucked up when wrapped into one.

He followed me until inside my house, the maids didn't even look surprised that he's here and I hate that because they can't push him away! Ugh! I climbed upstairs, silently, and entered my room. Too much to my surprise, Zhang Yixing was still following me. I faced him, "What do you want?"

He looks troubled, "I'm sorry."

I let out a harsh breath. Does he even know what he's sorry for? Damn it! I ignored him and removed my skirt in front of him, I have cyclings anyway. His eyes looked away. "Which reason are you sorry for?"

He moved closer to me, dropping his bag on the floor, "I'm sorry for the way I acted last night, I'm just afraid we might end up doing something wrong. I'm sorry for not texting or calling, I forgot my phone inside your library." He cupped my cheeks, "I'm sorry, hm? I promise not to do it again." He buried his face on my neck, leaving a soft kiss there.

My anger immediately melted because of his explanation, he must be telling the truth. Zhang Yixing isn't the type of guy who would lie anyway, we've been dating for more than three months already and as far as I can remember, Yixing always stayed true to his words. I lowered my head, sighing, "I'm sorry too, I'm just a little emotional right now because I had my period today."

He chuckled, everything must've made sense to him because he had witnessed how my mood swings from time to time whenever I have my period from the last months and I feel guilty because he had always been so understanding of me. He held my waist, slowly pushing me to sit on the bed. "Do you want to take a shower? I'll fix the water's temperature for you." He asked, squatting in front of me.