x i e x i e

Woooooooooooooooooow!

This has been a long and rough journey for the both of us, and seeing that we're both here to end this together, I'm proud of us for sticking until the end.

Fun fact: this was supposed to be written right after Eunha but you were all intrigued with Sora so I pushed it aside for a while. Then came Yixia, then Sinbi... I almost pushed it aside again but fortunately didn't.

Xu Yan's life will always be the most dramatic story I'll ever write. Drama has been consistent right from the start, it was such a shame I had to remove some scenes that are supposed to be written because the story is so long already. I'll make sure to make the next one as light as possible.

This plot was made when I was listening to Everything Has Changed and The Last Time by Taylor Swift. I hope you somehow liked how this story was written 😭

However, I'm thankful of what this story has taught me so that I can improve as a writer and as a person as well. I've learned how to never settle for less and always chase after what I deserve. I hope it taught you something too!

If you have a favorite scene, please comment it so I would know! Yay!

After a year, with forty chapters, I can now say that our lovely mother, Xu Yan is finally signing off. Not just her but also Zian.

Epilogue will be posted soon.

Thank you, Magics, for completing another fanfic with me. We only have five left and last two years together, are you ready? :)

F&A,
Hae xx

Ps: If you want to have an #AskXuYan corner, just tweet it with the hashtag. It will only push through if we gather 20+ different questions.