e r s h i q i

ERRORS AHEAD

Please leave more comments. :( I am fueled by comments so if I receive a lot per chapter, I get to write more and writing more means finishing this already then move on to Kyungsoo's. Thank you!

TWEET: #IARWLOE
——

I WIPED the silly tears on my cheeks as I listen to Yixing speak.

[I'm sorry if I haven't been replying. How are things going over there?]

Oh, gosh. I'm so glad to hear his voice, it gives me assurance that he's okay and not sick. How I wish he's here with us, ugh. "We're okay, how about you? Have you been eating well?" If only he's close to me then I'd travel to bring him lunch through his staff, and watch him as well while he works to at least cheer him up.

[Yes, I'm alright here.] Yixing stayed silent and I did too, I listened as he breathes on the other end. I glanced at the clock, it's already past midnight, he should head to bed soon because for sure, he has another schedule tomorrow morning.

I really wish he won't have to leave my side again, so we could live like normal family. It's hard not to tell him that but keeping my mouth shut is the only choice I have. This has been Yixing's dream even before I met him when we were young, I shouldn't be the hindrance in letting him chase his dream. "Are you tired?"

[Hm, a little but I still want to talk to you.]

I pouted when I heard that, "We can still talk some other time, you should rest already, Zhang Yixing." He chuckled after hearing what I said which annoyed me a little, "Why are you laughing? End the call and sleep!"

Instead of following me, he bursted into laughter, [You really sound like a wife now, Xu Yan.] I rolled my eyes at his remark. Well, I'm not someone's wife, I'm not sure who should change that fact though.

I reminded him about taking his vitamins and eating on time before he finally let me end the call so he could sleep. My heart felt lighter once the call ended.

Yixing is alright, Xu Yan. Yixing is not ignoring you. Yixing tries his best to have time for you. Stop overthinking, nothing is going on. I heaved a sigh when I realized that Zian didn't have a chance to at least greet his father. Damn, I wonder how Zian felt growing up in this set-up. I'm new tot his and it's already hard for me, thinking of how Zian endured this is beyond me.

I took my laptop and opened my emails that I use for business purposes, I need to earn more money so I could buy a house and send Zian to a better school.

MY EYES are still closed, begging for more sleep because I stirred awake when someone lied above me. I smiled when I felt him playing with my hair, slightly peeking and saw Zian above me. He was mumbling words I couldn't understand.

I closed my eyes again when he raised his head to glance at me, "Xu Yan," he called my name but I didn't budge and continued pretending that I am asleep. "Xu Yan," he repeated, "I'm hungry."

I knew it. I finally opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around his tiny body, "Okay, I'll cook for you." I finished one project around 1 am when I decided to do the calling card project that was sent to me by a close client of mine and ended up finishing it in one seating so I probably slept around 3 AM because rendering projects takes time as well.

Now I feel bad for doing so because I slept in and wasn't able to wake up early to cook for my son who eats a lot. "Get up now, Xu Yan needs to cook." I tapped his shoulder but Zian stubbornly shook his head and even snaked his arms around my neck. I just chuckled at his behavior, maybe this is the challenge for today: cooking while carrying Zian.