b a

ERRORS AHEAD

My eyes watched him as he passed through the hallway, I leaned against the doorframe of our classroom. Luckily, it's freecut today. I was given the chance to stare at him.

Zhang Yixing.

Tiān na, I'd be really glad if he marries me. I probably have a dreamy look on my face right now but I can't help it, I just... like him so much.

"You look like a fool."

I turned my head and saw my friend, Chenhui, behind me, "What's wrong with liking him?"

My friend rolled her eyes, "A lot of guys like you and you're here liking over a guy who's not even interested with any girl."

I raised my brow, "It's just because he doesn't know me." He'll probably like me once he discovers my existence, and who cares about the other guys? I need Zhang Yixing in my life and no one else can compare to him.

"Doesn't know you?" Her eyerbrows furrowed. "Who doesn't know Xu Yan of Xu Industries? That's bull, girl. Unless he lives in a cave." She patted my shoulder, "If you want him, get him. I bet you wouldn't like to watch him dating other girls."

I bit my lip and returned my gaze to Zhang Yixing who is about to enter their classroom. She's right, I should probably move now or else I'll lose the chance. I took a deep breath and went back to my chair. No, I'm sure he won't date other girls yet. As what she said, Yixing seems like he's not interested with anyone. I can sit back and watch for a while, none of the girls stood a chance. It's okay.

I spent another month in school by studying and staring at Zhang Yixing. Liking him for a couple of years now proves that I am head over heels, he's just so perfect. His dimples make me live and every time he smiles lights up my whole life. I secretly smiled when I saw him at the corner of the library. Good thing there was a vacant spot near him, I sat there and quickly took my books out of my bag and laid it all on the my desk to look like I'm serious about my studies when there's no homework for today and I have already read the lectures in advance.

Biting my lip, I keep on stealing glances of him. He has his earphones plugged in his ears with a math book on his hand. He looks really serious with it, is he good at math? I can teach him if he's not. My eyes roamed around to see if I have any classmate near, when I discovered the coast was clear I got to my feet and approached him. "Ni hao," I greeted.

Yixing's head raised and I met his eyes. Gosh! I can't believe it's already happening! He knows my existence now, I can feel the contentment already. "Ni hao," he greeted back.

I shyly pointed the book he was holding, "I just want to ask if you're good at math?" Because if he's not, I can totally teach him and offer him to meet me after school! He might develop feelings from there, right?

"Uhm," he scratched his eyebrow, "I'm not that good." My face brightened up when I heard that, this is my chance to be close to him! "But I can teach you if you're having a hard time." The smile on my face disappeared when I heard that. It means that he's good at math but humble enough to deny it.

I looked away, thinking of another way to be close to him then it clicked. I tilted my head back to his direction, "I'm not good at math, can you teach me?" I didn't know liking him would turn me into the liar I never thought I could be. I'm certain that he has no idea how good I am at math, especially algebra which is our topic this school year.

He stared at me like he was trying to process things then nodded his head.

Darn, this is so perfect!

I ASKED Zhang Yixing if we can meet after class so he can tutor me and monitor my improvements, he was hesitant at first but soon agreed because I told him that I might fail math this year because of how worse my grades are. My parents didn't mind, they don't care anyway. They're busy in Shanghai right now hecause of our business, I was sent here in Changsha to study or more like... so they can have less things to think of because I won't be bothering them from day to day.