e p i l o g u e

ERRORS AHEAD

Thank you so much for everything.

Minghua - Yuan Lee (IG: @/iiyuan)
Zian - Baby Anson

Please, for the last time, comment everything you loved, hated or whatever it is that you felt through out this fanfic. Love you!

TWEET: #IARWLOE

——

"XU YAN is really amazing, isn't she?"

"Crush? It's definitely Xu Yan!"

"The campus girl! Xu Yan!"

"She's the daughter of the owners of Xu Industries, right?"

"There's a rumor that she likes you, Yixing. How do you feel about that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and ignored their conversation.

I wanted to cover my ears but her name is just everywhere. Xu Yan. Xu Yan. Xu Yan. Xu Yan. Xu fucking Yan. Everyone seems to be enchanted with her, they just can't stop talking about how beautiful she is or how good she smells. What isn't good about her? She's like a perfect human being and I don't think anyone of us deserves to see her everyday.

But who cares?

She's Xu Yan anyway.

I pretended not to hear about what they were talking about and entered the library. A peaceful place, finally. A place where I can be away from her and people busy talking about her, I thought. We have a quiz tomorrow in Math and I'd definitely want to ace it so I figured, it's better if I review right now rather than later. Everything is better with music so I pulled out my iPod and plugged my earphones in my ears.

I was already studying for almost half an hour when I felt a presence beside me, I raised my head and almost cursed out loud when I saw her in front of me. "Ni hao," I greeted, assuming she just greeted me. Oh, damn. Why are her eyes too beautiful? Why are they drawing me near her? Why is she smiling at me? Why is she here? Why is Xu Yan talking to me?

She pointed the opened book on my desk, "I just want to ask if you're good at math?"

Why are you asking? Why are you suddenly interested? Does she need help with it? Is she bad at Math? Okay, I'm asking too much. Zhang Yixing calm down! "Uhm," I scratched my eyebrow, "I'm not that good." But what if she does need help? What if she's failing? Zhang Yixing, this is your chance! "But I can teach you if you're having a hard time."

She paused and I began panicking, afraid that I offended her by offering help when she didn't even ask for one! My eyes were tempted to stare a little bit longer when her pink lips pouted... it does look soft... I slapped my self mentally. Get your self together, Zhang Yixing.

"I'm not good at Math, can you teach me?"

She was the fire, I was the moth lured into her.

I maybe a little ahead of some of my classmates in Math but I wasn't that good at it, pretty average maybe, so I don't understand myself when I nodded my head and agreed to teach her. I had to review a little earlier than I should because of her. She is Xu Yan, there is no way I'm going to fail this. I can't let her fail Math.