s i s h i

ERROR AHEAD

Please don't play the media unless stated.

This is the last chapter. Please give me lots of comments.

Ps: happy birthday to that reader from IG, i know your birthday is 20 but I couldn't finish it earlier so here it is. Belated happy birthday!

——

I SMILED when I saw another bouquet of flowers inside my office. For the past months, Minghua never failed to send me one although this time there were no notes included since I already know who they come from. I asked him the first time if the flowers were from him and he said yes, it's very sweet of him to send me one eveyday.

I placed it on my table, beside the Macbook so that I can see it all the time. My finger tapped Minghua's number and called him, he answered after a few rings, "Babe?"

The sound of his voice was enough to make me feel better, he makes me calm and composed. He just gives me the vibe of what the Xu heiress should've been years ago. "Thank you for the flowers," I should probably make some arrangments tonight so we could have a dinner date together or something. There's already a list of restaurants that I could call when Minghua responded.

"What flowers?"

Everything else in my mind disappeared.

I looked around my office, feeling cold because it's getting creepy, "You've been sending me flowers the past three months, right?" There's no freaking way that these flowers aren't from him...

He scoffed at the other line, "Babe, I haven't sent you flowers again except for that one time you asked me. Someone's been sending you flowers?"

Oh, gosh. I didn't really want to have an argument today so I thought of another possible situation, "Yes, but it's probably just my mom. She sends me one whenever she misses me, I'll call you later." I quickly hanged up, my eyes staring at the flowers. Who sent these? Who's been sending these?

The door swung open, Yixing stepped inside my office like he knew what was happening. He was all smiles but I am so frustrated over the sender of these flowers. The sender should've at least wrote a note or something!

"You love the flowers I sent you?"

I stopped breathing for a few seconds, weighing the possibilities, "You sent these?"

The expression he has on his face dulled upon hearing me but he smiled again after a few seconds, "Yes, who else would sent you?"

"You're not my boyfriend, please stop sending me flowers." I set the flowers aside and opened my laptop to start working. There's really no sense fussing over these flowers, it's just from Yixing. Done. Next!

"Please don't tell me you thought it was that Zhou Minghua who sent you these?"

I blankly stared at him, "Yes."

He dropped his jaw like he couldn't believe I really thought that way. Well, what can I do? I have a very loving boyfriend with me so why would I think it was my ex-husband who sent them? I threw tissue at him, "Get back to your work, your son's going to college soon." And resumed working. Come on, Zian's turning 10 already!

He clapped his hands, mockingly, "Wah, you must've looked so happy when you thought it was him. Thinking he's so sweet and all, now that you know the truth, I can see you're disappointment from where I am sitting."

I silently chuckled, keeping my head low so he wouldn't see. Yixing stood up and left my office.

... an hour later, a truck of flowers was delivered... with all the notes containing his name.