s h i e r

ERRORS AHEAD

We should finish this fanfic, asap. Huhu. And wattpad has a glitch for a few days now so it will fail to notify you if I have updated, I'll vote for every chapter that I'll be posting if that could help. Thank you! Especially to those who leave comments! I love youuuuuuuuu xx

TWEET: #IARWLOE
——

MOVING ON is hard but it's easier when you've got reasons why you have to. Just like these spreading rumors that Zhang Yixing is now dating that girl whose name is still unknown to me and I surely have no interest of knowing. None of them are confirming nor denying the rumors and petty stuff that are going around the campus.

Girls are heartbroken especially now that the two are most often seen together and there's one girl who's definitely more heartbroken than any other girls out there and that girl is... me.

Zhang Yixing is too busy with that girl that he must have forgotten who I am or that I even exist! Or maybe... it's just because he's so tired of my existence and acting like he cares about me when he doesn't really.

Ugh! I hate him, I hate this feeling, I hate me but most especially, I hate that girl.

I turned around took the other stairs when I saw them approaching the one I'm about to take. Gosh, this school is huge but why do I have to meet them today?

The entire school is filled with hearts and different decorations about love, we have this tradition called confession day in which everyone is allowed, more like encouraged, to give letters to the one they like regardless of gender or any stereotypical judgment there is. Everyone is rooting for either Yixing or that Wuhan girl to give the other a letter. I almost rolled my eyes at every heart that I come across.

"What's with the long face?"

"Why do you have to point it out?" I arched a brow at Zhou Minghua, he's been eating lunch with me and Chenhui just like how DongAh does everyday and I absolutely know why. He must've liked me which is not... news anymore. What a thick face you have there, Xu Yan.

He chuckled and started walking beside me. There are no classes today but we're not allowed to leave the school, it is done to give time preparing for the Confession Day that will happen tomorrow.

The student council is busy with all the programs that they are preparing for tomorrow, reason why Chenhui isn't with me today. She ran as our batch representative which leaves me to no one else but this guy who's been sticking with me for weeks now ever since he gave me that lunch.

"So are you done writing me a letter?"

I stopped walking and faced him, crossing my arms, "Why would I even give you one?"

He grinned at me, boyishly, "Because you like me?"

I groaned in frustration before continued walking. Gosh! This conceited guy never learns! Where did he even get the idea that I like him? In his dreams? "You're the one who likes me, aren't you?"

"Yes."

I threw him a glance, chuckling until I saw how serious his face was. Oh, so he's confessing. "Are you finished with your letter though?"

He cleared his throat, cocking his head to look at me, "Do I have to write one?"

I shrugged, "Not really but they keep on sending me a letter every year. Is it your first time sending one?"

One of his classmates greeted me and gave Minghua a high five. He put his hands on his front pockets, "Never got the courage to send you one."

"Loser." I told him, gesturing this letter L on my forehead. I laughed when his face flushed because of what I did.