Chapter 2

My mom stops cooking, turns around to look at me and she turned the stove off. The bacon still sizzles on the burning pan cooling off as my mom walks over to me. She sat down and dried her hands on her apron.

"Sit down honey." She says. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her on the kitchen counter. She holds my hand and she relieves a heavy sigh.

"Listen to me Y/N. You were in a car accident five years ago. Which resulted in your state as in a comma. That day, I remember it was your uncle's birthday and I asked you to help me buy the cake because I had an OT. But instead, on your way out of school... it happened. And you were unconscious. The next few years was really difficult for me. Not only was my daughter in a comma but my husband, your dad filed for divorce with me because he had found another women." My mom started to tear up.

"And Baekhyun who is always a trouble maker got in trouble with the law. It was lucky that your uncle could've help me or I really don't know what would have happened to me. And to you and Baekhyun. I know I am not the best mom out there. I put you guys through a lot. I couldn't raise you well or provide you two a normal life. The least I want is for you two to be happy and healthily alive." My Mom says.

I wiped her tears away and I nodded. "Mom, can I ask one more question?" I asked. "Yes honey what is it?" She says as she clams herself down. "Did I have a boyfriend in the past who loved me dearly?" I asked her.

A frown slowly creeps up on her face and she says, "I don't want to talk about it" "but mom.." I pouted. I really wanted to know for one reason really. Who was he?

"Please Y/N. This is enough for one day. Let's just get ready for breakfast." My mom says getting up. She walks back to the stove and finishes up the cooking.

I sighed and thought, "one day I will find out who he was."

"FUCK!" A loud crash was heard. Me and my mom quickly went to see what made the sound.

"Baekhyun are you okay???" My Mom asks picking the poor boy up. Baekhyun, as expected came out of the bathroom in a rush and ended up slipping on the water I poured out and is on the floor.

"Y/N!!!!" Baekhyun yells. I laughed and said, "you tripped me first." I ran away from him and into the kitchen. If Baekhyun gets his hands on me then the whole house would be turned upside down with the violent hair pulling and scratching.

"Do any one of you two know how dangerous it is to be fooling around in this small house?" My Mom scolds as we sighed into the sausages she made.

Baekhyun glared at me and I sent back death stares. "I'm talking to you two!" My mom yells. We both looked at her with our full attention.

After eating breakfast and receiving many lectures from mom about how me and Baekhyun need to mature, we head out. Because Baekhyun goes to a different school than me, he drove me there.

He had a good schedule where he doesn't have to go to school until 11:30 and leaves at 2:49. For a rebellious teen, who would've guessed.

"Bye sis. Have a good first day." Baekhyun says as we pulled up to the campus.

"Awww do you mean that?" I said holding on my chest and smiling.

"Hahahahahaha no." Baekhyun laughed but returns to his dead poker face.

"Of course you didn't. Well bye Baek." I waved at him as I slammed the car door shut.

He waves back and drives off. I pulled out the paper I received yesterday saying where my classroom is. I looked around hoping I would be able to find it myself. But in the end, I went up to a guy and asked him for direction.

"Excuse me but do you know where Department A room 5 is?" I asked.

I tapped the guy's shoulder and looked up at him. The stranger turns around and looks back at me but in shock. He just continued to stare at me. "Uhm.... excuse me.." I said.

"Y/N..... you're back." He breathes.

Last edited: January 29,2018