Chapter 24

"Get the rose pedals Joonie!" Jin yells as he approached Jimin and I with a basket of red rose pedals.

"What the hell is this for?" I hear YoonGi ask from the kitchen table.

"To congratulate them!" Jin smiles.

"This is going overboard!" NamJoon sighs as he walks towards us with a basket of rose pedals just like how Jin has instructed.

As Jimin and I walked towards the kitchen, Jin throws the pedals at us with the shiniest smile but NamJoon on the other hand, just looks like he wants to kill himself.

"Congratulations to the new couple in the house!" Jin shouts.

"Jimin... I just want to eat." I said to Jimin.

"Yeah.. me too. But the hyungs well... Jin hyung Just wont stop being ridiculous." Jimin sighs.

"Okay to be honest I just want to eat." I shouted in sadness. My stomach started to growl and I pouted.

"Oh no! Our princess is sad." Jin rushes over to the kitchen and settles the food in the bowls.

We all got in the table and thanked Jin before we dug in.

"WAIT!" I yelled.

The boys looked at me with doll like eyes.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.. I'll go get him!" Hoseok says.

We all waited and watched as Hoseok goes upstairs.

-1 minute later-

"TAEHYUNG!!!!"

We hear Hoseok yelling from upstairs. We all rushed upstairs, forgetting the food.

"What's wrong?!" YoonGi shouts as we came to see Hoseok standing outside of Taehyung's room with the most shock expression ever.

Slowly, we all stood besides him to see what he was looking at.

Inside the room, was Taehyung and........

.......

...............

..........................

......................................

My mom.

Taehyung was on the bed and my mom... she was half naked on top of him, glaring over at us.

I stepped forward into the room and I could feel the tears stream down my face.

"M-Mom?" I stuttered.

"Oh. My daughter! Why hello there, didn't know you were here as well." She chuckles as she gets off of Taehyung.

"I'm sorry but.... mom? This bitch is the very least fit to be a mother." Jungkook shakes his head as he points to her.

"What do you mean?! This is my mom! She's been by my side ever since I woke up." I argued.

"Y/N... this isn't your mom. Your mom died when you were still young." Jimin holds onto my arm, calming me down.

"W-what?" I cried even harder.

"This isn't your mom. This women here, is Jaein." Jimin looks over at her with a darkened expression.

"Well well well. I never thought I'd see my fiancé here." Jaein chuckles.

"Mom..." I cried.

"It was so hard pretending to be your mom and caring for you when I always wished you were dead." She glared at me. "You used up so much of my hard earned cash too. How are you ever going to pay off this debt, Y/N?"