Chapter 27 -END

It's been a year since the whole incident with my mom had occurred. It was hard for me to believe that I had talked to the ghost form of my mom but eventually I had taken her words as a life moral.

The clock ticks by every second as the sweat in my palm dampens the wooden pencil in my hand. I waited for my professor to announce the results of our final exam. The exam that will determine whether I will graduate or not. I squeezed it harder and harder and the professor calls my name.

"Y/F/N. Please come up to receive your exam grade." The professor says into the microphone.

I nervously got up, stumbling on my own bag before making my way down to him. My breathing pace was uneven and ridiculously high. I stood in front of him and he hands me a paper. I nervously received it and turned it over to see the words. I scanned the paper and I see a 100 written in red.

I quickly bowed down at my professor and he smiles gently at me before instructing me to return to my seat. The second I sat down, the boys huddled around me.

"What you get?" Jungkook asks as he leans over to my paper.

I smiled and flipped it around showing the 100.

"Damn!" YoonGi exclaims in shock.

"I'm sooo happy!" I cheered.

One by one, each of the boys were called up to receive their grades. They all came back with smiles on their faces. Even the lazy Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook got higher than 85.

"We should totally go have food to celebrate this." NamJoon claps his hands together.

The professor dismisses the class and we all got ready to leave, packing our things. Jimin talks to Hoseok quietly at the side making me wonder what he's talking about that none of us can know about other than Hoseok.

"You got this bro!" Hoseok exclaims and slaps his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin groans in pain and hushes Hoseok frantically. I furrowed my brows getting more and more curious.

"Y/N?" I turned around and I see Taehyung calling me.

"Yea?" I replied blinking quickly.

"We were discussing whether we should get Korean bbq or shabushabu since it's starting to get chilly." Taehyung brings a hand under his chin, holding it as he thinking deeply which Korean dish he would prefer eating.

"I like bbq." I replied smiling.

"Then bbq it is." YoonGi snaps his fingers.

"Let's go." Jin leads the pact as usual to the car and Jimin was quickly packing since he had wasted that time by talking to Hoseok.

"Let's go babe." I said holding on his hands.

He nods at me and then we followed the boys to the car.

"Hey, what were you talking to Hoseok about before?" I asked.

"It was nothing serious. Just wanted to ask him about the test question I got wrong." He says giving me a small smile.

"Oh." I lightly chewed on my inner cheek as I dipped my head low.

We all got in the car and then took off to the best Korean bbq restaurant. In the ride there, Jungkook and Taehyung kept goofing around with one another making everyone laugh every five minutes.

Once we got there, we all walked in the restaurant to the owner greeting us.

"Hello. Table for eight please." Jin smiles.

"Sure please come this way." The owner motions to the table in the back center. We all seated around the round table and were given menus.

As we ordered sets of meat on top of meat, we all ordered some light beer since it was our graduation of college. Jin grills the meat as everyone lays back and waits for the meat to fully cook.

"This is so good!!" I exclaimed the second I put the meat in my mouth.

"Her eyes are sparkling again." YoonGi chuckles.

"It's just sooo good!" I gushed.

We ate more and more meat until we were practically nearly done. Just as Taehyung asks for the check, Hoseok says, "go do it now Jimin!"

"Do what?" We all asked looking at Jimin. He rubs the back of his neck and nods. Jimin sighs and he stands up, clearing his throat.

"Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention?" He clearly shouts.

The whole restaurant goes silent, giving their full attention to Jimin. He smiles and says, " I apologize for interrupting your meal however I would like to share this special moment with everyone here today. Eight years ago I scored a date with the love of my life. Six years ago, I lost the love of my life due to a car accident. Four years ago, I was arranged to marry some heir of another family to increase the income of my fathers company. Two years ago, the love of my life woke up from a coma due to the car accident. And two years after, today... I am with her again." Jimin says as he walks around back and forth facing every audience he had.

Some of the audience were impressed with the whole roller coaster ride.

"I know this is like the cliche type of shit everyone sees on TV or whatever but I really want to say I am grateful. Not only for her existence in my life but that fate has brought me back to her again. At first she hated me after she woke up. I don't know how but her heart softened for me. I'm just going to skip all the bullshit." Jimin chuckles to himself.

The audience laughs too after him. Jimin turns around and looks at me, holding his hand out. I slowly brought my hands to his and he helped me get on my feet. Standing in the center of the restaurant, in front of everyone, he looked at me in the eyes deeply.

"Y/F/N. I know you've been through a lot because of me. I'll take every blame in the world for it. But when it comes to my love for you, it's inestimable. I truly love you from the bottom of my heart and I never want to be separated from you again. So.."

Jimin lets go of my hand and he gets on one knee. The audience starts to scream as I brought my hands over my mouth trying to contain myself from screaming. The boys to my left was hollering for Jimin.

"Y/F/N, will you marry me?" Jimin asks with the brightest smile on his face.

[A/N]

Hello readers!
This is the end of the book.
If you've stuck by all this time, I would like to thank you.
Thank you for supporting my book.
Thank you for voting for my book.
Thanks for everything
I hope this was a satisfactory chapter to end this book.

Without anymore more further details, I would like to say...

THE END.