Chapter 15

The cold rain hits my skin. I shivered and stopped walking as the coldness takes over my body. I can't believe this was really happening to me. I ran far, caring less on where I would've ended up. The cold winter wind hits me again and I stopped in my tracks, shivering. I dipped low and covered my knees with my jacket. The breath coming out of me was foggy and wet. As if the tears that came out of my eyes had turned to icicles. I got back up and crossed the street when the appropriate light beeped. The sound of care engines revving up got louder. What's that sound? I turned around and the headlights were on me.

I slowly open my eyes to a white ceiling. Where am I?

"She's awake!" I hear.

"Hyung! Go call the doctor!" I hear.

"Y/N are you okay?" I hear.

I hear all of these but my eyes travelled to no where. My body didn't move whatsoever. It was like my muscles weren't listening to me at all. The doctor came in with running shoes and stares down at me.

"Are you sure she just woke?" The doctor asks.

"Yea!" I hear.

The doctor gets real close with me and I blinked. He stood back for a second and then he helps me up. I apply force on my body and I winced in pain. Once I leaned against the pillows, the doctor started to speak.

"You're extremely low on your blood pressure and you've been stressing I'm assuming based on your levels." Dr.Oh says looking at me with a raised eyebrow in disapproval.

I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my thumbs. It's not as if I'm forcing it down but I am just really curious.

"Just try to consume a little bit more salt and drains more water. Sleep more as well. Get a balanced diet. Whatever you are stressing on, try to get over it." Dr.Oh says smiling warmly at me right after.

"Thanks doctor." I whispered loud enough for them to hear if they were to strain their ears.

"When can she leave?" Jin asks holding onto the doctor's arm before he had left.

"Well whenever you guys want to take her home. Just look after her though. Make sure she does not carry any overly heavy equipment or move in any vigorous way." The doctor says staring at the clipboard with my information.

The guys all looked at me after the doctors and aquatinted nurses left the room.

"Y/N what's wrong? What are you stressing about?" Taehyung asks me as he takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I just desperately want to remember all of you guys. I don't like how I am anymore. I wish I knew everything. I want to know how I got hit. How this all happened to me." I said as I started to choke up on tears once again.

"Y/N please don't cry...." Jimin suddenly arouses and holds my hand.

His eyes were hidden beneath his messy hair. How long has he stayed by my side while I was unconscious?

"Especially you, Jimin. I want to remember who you were to me." I teared up even harder. Tears actually fell down from my eyes as I blinked them close.

"Y/N, trust me okay? One day everything will come back to you." Jungkook says looking at me sincerely.

I nodded as the tears blurred my vision. The boys gave me time to change from the hospital gown before we headed back home. They said they just randomly took one outfit with them as they rushed to get to the hospital. With no other choice, I put it on.