Chapter 23

WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

SORRY I KNOW I SAID NO SMUT IN THIS BOOK BUT I CANT HELP IT BUT  TO PUT ONE
DONT HATE ME OOF

YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO

"Jungkook, I swear to god. Give me my phone back!" I yelled as I ran after him through the dog park.

"Catch me if you can" the boy yells as he swiftly runs around the place in circles.

I bumped into a few people, making me stop and apologize. This just made it harder and harder to catch up to him now. Jungkook cackles as he continues running but slowing down a little to look back at me.

Eventually, I gave up and sat down on the bench. I was breathing heavily and I groaned. Jimin will probably kill me if I don't contact him sooner, plus I really wanted to talk to him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, forget it! I'm going home." I yelled. I stood up from the bench and then marched the opposite way, heading home.

Jungkook immediately dashes over and walks next to me. He slides my phone in between my fingers, lightly gripping them around the device.

Jungkook leans his head back into his hands in the air as he cheers out a loud sigh.

"I wish Cloud was here. If he was, we would be having so much fun." Jungkook smiles to himself.

"who's Cloud?" I asked, shifting my bag back on my shoulder.

"My dog. He's back in my hometown with my brother while I'm here with my hyungs trying to make it big." Jungkook cocks his head towards me and smiled.

"That's so cute. I want to see Cloud someday." I chuckled. "I've always wanted a dog but my mom never really gave me one." I thought about all the times I had asked mom but she always said it would be very inconvenient since we were always moving.

It's been a week since I've last seen her. I wonder how she's pulling up. Is Baekhyun is being a trouble maker? Are they still going to move even without me? I was getting lost into my own thoughts once again.

"Don't worry, one day you'll get to see Cloud! And if you do end up not getting one, you can always play with mine. Cloud loves a good old visit." Jungkook says, snapping me back to reality.

"Yea. One day." I lightly smiled in response.

We reached the door of the house and we walked in to see all the boys huddled up on the couch.

"Secret meeting?" Jungkook scoffs as he makes his way to join the boys. He lightly slapped Jin's neck as he sat down on the couch arm.

"Hey! What was that for??" Jin yells, bringing his hand to his neck.

"Just a way to say hi." Jungkook laughs.

"There's serious talk here." NamJoon says.

"Oh come on, let Y/N sit first." Jin sighs.

"Well. Come sit." YoonGi looks over at me motioning the empty seat next to Jimin.

I slowly sat down and eyed them all in suspicion. NamJoon releases a sigh and claps his hands together.

"I know it's been a while since we all hung out together and I was wondering if after Jimin and Taehyung audition, you'd be interested in going to upstate at a beach house with us." NamJoon smiled at me.

"That sounds so fun!" I smiled as I clapped my hands together.

"I'm not a fan of the beach though." Jimin rubs the back of his head.