Chapter 10

[A/N]
Okay so I posted Chapter 9 and then have the new plot all planned out and I wake up this morning and I see that all my chapters are all of the sudden back.
I'm so happy but then I got dragged out and couldn't post but I have some WiFi right now so here I am with this update.

*** TO BE CLEAR
- yes Jimin has came back to where everyone else is
- BUT HE HAS NOT MET UP WITH THEM JUST YET

I've explained to all of them what had happened to me once they all gathered up at the living room. They were shocked no, they were petrified at the whole thing.

"I know the feeling to what it's like to have that one person who you thought would never hurt you but hurt you the most. It honestly sucks so bad." YoonGi says looking down, recalling dark memories from the past.

"Well don't worry Y/N. You can stay here for as long as you like. We will get someone to clear out a room and give it to you." NamJoon says.

"Which is Jungkookie since he can do it quickly." Jin points.

"Again?!" Jungkook sighs as he throw his hands up.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience." I ducked my head low as guilt rushes into me for leaving my mom and brother, and for being such a burden.

"Let's forget about that for now and let's go get something to eat. It's still quite early." Taehyung says.

"Good idea! We all just woke up." Hoseok gets up as he yawns.

"I have no idea how you managed to wake YoonGi up the way you did but I'm glad he hasn't killed you for doing that yet." Jin laughs as he gets up to change in his room.

One by one they all disappeared, leaving me and YoonGi on the couch. I held my tears back and even felt like screaming on top of my lungs to let this anger bottled up inside of me, unravel.

"Hey. Don't worry. You're here with us now and it's all going to be alright. We will all protect you." YoonGi has grabbing my hand into his.

I looked over at him and smiled. YoonGi looks back at me with sincerity and then lets go.

"Let's go!" Taehyung cheers as he runs down the stairs.

"Be careful!" Hoseok tells after him.

We all got in the car and headed our way to iHop.

"I miss their lovely buttery pancakes." Taehyung giggles to himself.

"He's weird. I know" Hoseok nods at me.

I snickered and I threw my head back to ease the tension on my clenched muscles. I rolled my neck around a few times and sighed.

"we're here!" Jin calls out from the front.

We all waited until he stops the car and opened the doors. Taehyung didn't even wait for us, instead he ran into iHops and found seats for us.

—— Time skip ———

"Oh my god. I'm so full!" Hoseok exclaims as he holds onto his stomach.

"I feel like exploding" I mumbled sipping super slowly at the honey lemonade I ordered.

They all nodded.

"Awwhh no! Jin oppa, I forgot you told me about their deluxe pancakes! I only got to original." I pouted suddenly as the though returns.

They all looked at with me rounded eyes.

"O-oppa?" Jungkook asks with the biggest eyes of all.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"N-nothing. Just that. Well.. uhh. You never really ever called any of us Oppa before." Hoseok stammers.

"I like it. You should call me that more often." Jin laughs.

"I object." YoonGi says.

"Why?" Jin asks with one eyebrows lifted.

"All of us are older than her other than Jungkook. She should call all of us Oppa then." YoonGi explains.

"How about we simply drop the honorifics since we are all so used to it already." Jungkook says clearing his plate of the last pancakes.

"You guys are annoying. I'm using the bathroom." Taehyung says as he gets up.

"Yea me too. I need to use the bathroom too." NamJoon says.

"Let's go. I need it too." YoonGi says.

Everyone basically left to the bathroom except Jin. I was kind of happy because I really wanted to ask him if we used to be a thing.

"Let's go wait outside for them. We just had so much food, we should stand for a bit." Jin smiles. He grabs his coat and leads me out the way.

The moment we stepped out we hear, "Hey you! Watch out!"

I turned around to see what it was but was not fast enough to dodge the speeding bicycle coming at me.

"Y/N!" Jin yells as he grabs my waist tightly, pulling me towards him.

My eyes widens and I cling onto him like a tree slug. My breath was uneven and I was shaking.

"Y/N you okay?" Jin asks looking down at me.

I looked up at him slowly and nodded.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Jin looks up and gasps. Without letting go, I turned my head around to a guy with silver hair, sunglasses, black suit and ripped jeans.

"Jin oppa, who's that?" I asked looking back at Jin.

Since Jin has said he liked me calling Oppa, I just went on with it regarding what the other boys said.

"Oppa?" I hear the boys coming out of iHop.

They looked at me and Jin and then they saw the mysterious guy behind me.

Quickly, they stripped me off of Jin and stood in between us, while looking at the silver hair guy.

Edited chapter:

February 8,2018