Chapter 11

[A/N]
It's legit 2am here where I'm from and I'm updating cause I feel like having an early one and another one later on the day.
If you like the content please vote
Don't be a silent reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna thank @/DemonslayerNatsumi and @/illegalgirl955 for spamming me with votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"When did you get here?" Taehyung asked stepping up towards him.

"Just now" the boy with silver hair in sunglasses shrugged as he puts his hands in his pocket.

"It's not what it looks like." Jin says disappointingly, hangin this head low.

"You know what. I don't want to hear it." He sighs looking elsewhere.

I can see his Adam's apple move up and down as he swallows his saliva.

"Who is this guy? And why are you all so sad in front of him? Who is he that Jin needs to explain to him what we were doing?" I asked a bit annoyed.

The silver hair boy coughs and I looked at him.

"Y/N, I think it's about time you welcome me back. Aren't you happy to see me again?" He asks holding his arms out and smiling.

"And who are you to me that I need to do that?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

His smile disappears and he looks up at the sky for a bit before looking back down to us. He looks very impatient and clearly he does not like the way we are acting in front of him.

"Hyung......" Jungkook calls out.

Hyung?

"Do you guys know him?" I asked once more.

They looked at the boy and said nothing.

"Y/N. Stop playing dumb how can you ever forget me?" The boy laughs.

I went behind Jin and held his arm.

"I'm scared of him..." I whimpered.

Jin pushes my arm down and the silver hair boy snaps.

"Why are you choosing Jin hyung over me?!" He yells as he points at Jin and I.

He walks over to me angrily and tightly holds on my wrist. He yanks me towards him and I fought back, kicking my legs at him and slapping his arm.

"Let go of me!!" I yelled yanking my arm back.

"How long are you going to ignore me!?" He turns around and yells at my face.

"I don't even know you, ugh! Let me go! You're hurting me!!" I screamed louder.

A small crowd starts to form around us. The people in iHop looks out the glass window at us.

"Jimin. Enough." NamJoon says.

Jimin? So that's his name, huh?

"Hyung. I haven't seen her in six long years." Jimin says as he takes the sunglasses off aggressively. His pupils were darkened with red veins popping out.

"SHE ISN'T THE Y/N YOU USED TO KNOW." Taehyung snaps.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung what the hell are you talking about?" Jimin yells back.

Hoseok walked over to us and pulled me towards him.

"She was in a coma for two years and lost her memory. All of it." Hoseok says sternly.

I walked to the boys, holding onto my bruised wrists because of Jimin.

"You okay?" Jin asks me holding my hands up to his face.

I nodded. My wrists ached and it was red.

"This is all a game! Stop playing! Where's the prank camera, you can take it out now." Jimin laughs walking around the crowd smiling at each one of them.

NamJoon looks angry and he stomps over to Jimin.

SMACK

"Snap out of it Park Jimin! She forgot about you! Just like how she forgot about us!" NamJoon yells shaking Jimin by his shoulders.

A tint of red appears on Jimin's right cheek. His eyes were glued to the pavement and he was out of it.

"We are doing everything we can to spend more time with her so she can at least have new memories with us together." Jungkook says looking down.

"We didn't mean to hide it from you over text but it would've shattered you. Not like you're not now but snap out of it Jimin." Taehyung says.

Jimin puts his glasses back on and he makes his way out of the crowd. He disappears from the scene as he goes off away in his car. The boys were all stiffened.

"Who was he?" I asked when we all go in the van.

"He's part of our team. But he was away for half a year to Okinawa." Hoseok says with a monotone voice.

"Who was he to me?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." Jin says.

The rest of the boys looked at him. Jin sits there crossing his legs and looking away.

Jin is acting so weird now... who's Park Jimin?

Edited chapter:

February 9,2018