Chapter 6

"Surprise!" My Mom smiles nervously.

I stared at the pot of what appears to be some sort of ... soup?

"Not to be rude but..... may I ask what's inside?" Jongin asks as he stares at the pot nervously. He took a sniff of the steam and gagged, swiftly moving behind Baekhyun.

The awful stench coming from the pot, made our noses turn. I gagged a little bit but stopped myself before anyone saw. The orange liquid leaked out from the sides and I immediately felt my eyes sting.

"Oh it's octopus legs, tomatoes, some pork, parsely, bits of broccoli and a lot of cheese!" SooHyun explains happily as he stares at us in anticipation.

The four of us were super unpleased. All those food are great on their own but put together? I'm unsure about that.

"Uhm... why can't we just order pizza?" Taehyun asks stepping from the pot for fresh air.

"Well, that takes out all the fun! We do this dish every time a new employee is hired at our office!" My Mom says with a frown.

"Poor souls" Baekhyun mumbles making the three of us snicker.

"Come on just give it a try!" SooHyun says handing me a small dish of it.

The three boys stared at me and I shoved it to Baekhyun. "You're the brave soul of this pact. You try first." I said.

"Oh hell no. You're the oldest!" He argues.

"You're the brave one!" I retorted.

Out of nowhere, Taehyun takes the bowl from my hands and gulped it down in one. He chokes and he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand then winks at me.

"Yah this rascal is hitting on my Y/N." Jongin flips as Baekhyun holds onto him for dear life.

"Dude it ain't cool! Shut up!!!" He says struggling to keep Jongin still.

My mom looks at Taehyun and asks, "how is it?" Taehyun looks back at her and at his dad. "So if you two don't mind, we will just go out for pizza now...." Taehyun says with a unpleased frown due to the stomach wrecking taste of that dish.

They rolled their eyes and said, "fine. Don't get into trouble." SooHyun says.

"Watch Baekhyun, Y/N" my mom says.

"I'm not a kid!" Baekhyun yells.

I went to my room and changed into a sweater and black jeans.

As we walked down the street, we talked a bit more about Taehyun

"What school do you go to?" I asked as I skipped down the streets.

"Lincoln's All Boys High" He replies looking at me funnily.

"Oh? How does it feel? No chicks in the classes or school" Baekhyun asks laughing.

"I get my way" Taehyun laughed and stares at me one more time and winks.

"Yo! Stop winking at her!" Jongin says. He was extremely annoyed so he stood in between us.

I laughed out loud and Taehyun snickers.

"My god. When are you ever gonna stop?" Baekhyun says holding Jongin in a headlock.

We sat down at the pizza store and we ordered a large pie of pepperoni. I sat there and felt my phone vibrate against the table.

"Ain't you a busy girl?" Taehyun says noticing it.

"Not really." I sighed.

I took a sip of the coke and I looked at the other side of the store. I nearly spat out the acidic drink and choked.

"Y/N!!! Are you okay?!" Taehyun and Jongin jumps on me. Taehyun kneels in front of me and he stares right at me in worried eyes.

"I'm okay.." I coughed. I held onto my chest, the acid burns and made me want to burp but I held it in. The aftertaste was certainly not a delight.

"Y/N..... who are you seeing behind my back??" I heard a guy ask me.

I looked up and I laughed in nervousness while patting the back of my head.

Taehyun and Jongin gets up and faces Jungkook.

"Who are you?!" Jongin asks aggressively.

"Yeah! And who are you to care about our Y/N?" Taehyun asks hitting his own chest.

I laughed to myself as I looked at the height differences between Jungkook and the two pre mature boys. Jungkook was like towering over them.

Jungkook sighs and takes his hands out of his jean pockets and he holds them both by their back collar and lifts them up off the floor.

"Yo what the hell!? Is this guy insane? How is he this strong ?!" Jongin yells.

"Oh my god!!!" Taehyun yells.

I laughed and I got up to end this before we get kicked out.

"Put them down" I said to Jungkook with a smirk on my face and arms crossed.

Jungkook lets them down and they quickly got behind me.

Baekhyun shakes his head in the back. "So not cool, my dudes" He says as he sips on his coke and chew on the free appetizers.

"Yah! If you were hanging out with guys, you should've hung out with me and the boys." Jungkook said pointing back at the table of the 5 boys devouring pizza.

"No! You got it all wrong. This is my brother and my brothers friend and a friend of ours." I said introducing them to Jungkook.

"She keeps friend zoning me." Jongin says pretending to cry.

"That's because she already made up her mind and chose me." Taehyun snickers.

Jungkook looks at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She's none of yours because she's mine." Jungkook says pulling my shoulder towards him.

Last edited:

February 4,2018