Chapter 16

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

My eyes shot open and Taehyung stands up from me quickly, turning to see who shouted his name. My beating heart calms down and I looked to see who it was that called out Taehyung.

It was a lady dressed formally.

Taehyung chokes up on his words and coughed into his palms

"My son! Why, I didn't know you were already in a relationship! You should introduce to me your new girlfriend!" She exclaims smiling.

"Uh.. s-son?" I asked looking up at Taehyung.

The lady walks over to us, clinking her heels as she made her way. She looks at Taehyung with a frown and then over to me with a smile.

"I believe we have already met." She gives a motherly smile.

I looked at her in confusion. I do not recall ever meeting a woman like her.

"We bumped into each other at the hospital earlier." She tells me.

I instantly remembered that little incident and even thought, I was sitting on a wheel chair but I should greet her in some sort of way. She was that woman that I bumped into on my way out! The one with the ridiculous red coat. Still, she's apparently Taehyung's mom so I bowed to her.

"Nice to meet you, I am Taehyung's mom. And who may you be?" She asks holding her hand out.

I reached for her hand to shake but Taehyung grips on my hand pulling it away from her.

"You're only my step mom. You don't need to know anything about my personal life nonetheless her name. I don't have to talk to you about anything. Actually, no. You're not even my step mom anymore.  I thought we made an agreement with dad. You don't belong in our family anymore. You gold digger." Taehyung says holding his anger back while scoffing.

"Oh why what a harsh way to talk to your step mom." She squeaks folding her arms across her chest rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry but we will make our leave now." Taehyung says. He gets behind me and pushes me away.

"Taehyung... What was that about?" I asked looking up at him.

"Y/N. Please don't ask about her. She's not my step mom. She's just a stranger to me." Taehyung says.

The entire way home, I didn't dare speak a word about it. Taehyung seems pretty mad since the encounter with that lady, huffing and puffing as he silently growls every so often.

We finally approached the house and Taehyung stops pushing me. He tells me to wait as he go open the door first, so I did. He came back down to me and picked me up off the wheel chair, bringing me in the house.

"Home so early." YoonGi looks up from the couch.

Taehyung didn't say anything, he just carried me to my room. Taehyung settles me down and then he sat down on my bed next to me.