Chapter 14

The bottle was spinning as the anticipation grew larger and larger among the eight of us. The bottle stops and the boy groans.

"Yah Taehyung, truth or dare." Hoseok asks clapping his hands together frantically.

"Uhhh truth." The boy says scratching the back of his head.

"Do you prefer Y/N now or before?" Hoseok asks raising and eyebrow at me.

Taehyung looks at me and he says, "now."

"Oh, why?" Jungkook asks popping peanuts in his mouth.

"She's grown more maturely and more gorgeous." Taehyung grins.

I blushed and he winked at me.

Hoseok nudges him and he looks upset for a bit. He nods and whispers, "I know hyung you don't need to tell me twice."

Since Taehyung was the first victim, he spun the wheel for the second round.

The bottle was spinning again and it lands on YoonGi. Everyone stared at him.

Pure absolute silence. I looked around and all the boys were quiet as ever. I've never seen them this settled.

"There's nothing to ask nothing to dare him." NamJoon laughs.

YoonGi shrugs and smiles.

"YoonGi When is your mixtape dropping?" Jin asks. Finally someone asks.

"I'm still working on it." YoonGi replies leaning back on the couch.

"Wait YoonGi has a mixtape in the making?" I asked jumping from my seat.

"Yeah. He's a good rapper." Jin says.

I nodded in interest.

The bottle spins again and it lands in front of me.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!" The boys cheered loudly.

"Truth or dare, Y/N?"

"All of you chose truth but I'm a dare devil." I smirked.

"I dare you to kiss the person that you think is the most attractive here." Jungkook says.

All the boys covered their mouths as they stared at me. I took deep breaths and smirked to myself.

I looked around them and my eyes landed on him immediately.

I got up and walked over at him. They all looked at me in suspicion. I walked right next to Hoseok and leaned in. Before my lips touched him, I got up.

"Awe!" Hoseok cries covering his face with his arms.

I giggled to myself and was next to NamJoon. I placed my hand on his hair and softly pat it. I bent over and placed my lips a few inches away from his and laughed.

"Okay come on Y/N! Quit playing with their heart YoonGi shouts laughing.

All their faces were red and they desperately wanted to know who I will end up giving the kiss to.

I walked towards the front of a mirror and blew myself a kiss. They boys groaned but some snickered.

"I'm the most attractive one here." I said cupping my face under my palms and doing aegyo.

"She learned from me" Jin laughs clapping his hands together.

"That's not fair!" Jungkook opposes.

"You said the most attractive person here. You didn't say it couldn't be myself. Unless apparently I'm not a human." I smiled as I cross my arms over my chest.