Chapter 21

"What do you mean you love her?" My voice shook.

Taehyung stares down at the floor, completely still and silent.

"Answer me you rascal! What do you mean?! What the hell do you mean you love Y/N?!" I yelled. I held his collar into my fists, bringing his body closer on mine.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I really am." Taehyung whispers.

I couldn't help myself. I couldn't control myself anymore. I swung my arm on his face, knocking his head. He falls on the floor grasping his injured head as he stays silent.

"Why Taehyung? Why?" I cried. I brought my hand to my temples and massages them. "She's mine." I said before I left his room.

I stomped my way down to the kitchen where Y/N was waiting patiently for me.

"What took so long?" She cheerfully asks.

"Oh he's not feeling well." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh no. Is he okay?" She gets up and tries to past by me to Taehyung's room.

I quickly grabbed her arm and yanked her back. She looked at me with widened eyes and she even looked scared.

"He just needs some rest." I said.

"Okay." She says quietly as she goes back to her seat.

"Eat up while it's still hot Y/N." I smiled at her as I sat down across from her.

"It smells good." She giggles. I watched as she picks up the spoon in her little hands and took sips of the soup. Her eyes glistened and she smiles, enjoying the soup very much.

The door to the house opens with a click, Y/N and I looked over immediately to see YoonGi hyung with a pizza pie in his hands.

"Home so early." I said, turning my head back around to drink my soup.

"I was the first one to go. I'll be in my room if you need me." he says sighing.

"Rest well." Y/N smiled at him.

How could she be so oblivious to her own actions? They can cause misunderstandings!

After eating, Y/N asked me to go to her room. I don't know why but a bit of me in nervous but excited at the same time.

-back to your POV-

I got into my room, alone and quickly raided my closet. I don't know why but since I'm Jimin's girlfriend, I want to look presentable 100% of the time when I see him. I pushed the button to lock my door when I found something cute and comfortable.

I smiled to myself and unlocked the door

I smiled to myself and unlocked the door. I decided to let Jimin come in when he wanted instead of me telling him what to do. Five minutes passed and he still hasn't knocked. What am I suppose to do? Call for him? But won't that make me seem a bit controlling?