Chapter 9

[A/N]
I'm so sorry for not updating :(
Wattpad deleted all my drafted chapters and I had to rewrite everything all in a few hours.
I have lost a lot of original ideas sadly but I hope I can take this opportunity to create something else way better. This had also happened to my other in the process book :(
Please don't be a silent reader and give feedback in every chapter. If you enjoy the content you are reading please vote❤️

I sat by my bed and I can already hear my mom discuss about moving again. I think this time she said somewhere at Portland. I really didn't want to move especially when I've made so much friends here. Will it be too late to ask her to stop?

I walked down to the living room, where my mom just ended the phone call.

"Hey mom?" I called out.

"Oh hey honey! I didn't see you there." She turns around with a smile plastered across her face.

"Are we moving again?" I asked as I looked down at the floor and chewed my inner cheek.

"Yes we are honey. And this time, the house would be bigger too!" She exclaims happily.

"But Mom.. I don't want to move." I said.

The smile disappears from her face, getting replaced by a frown. A very disappointed frown. She gets up and looks at me in the eyes.

"Why not?" She asks.

"I just like it here so much. Plus I have friends here and a stable school life. It would be so inconvenient to move now." I explained.

My mom was not glad to hear those words come out of my mouth, that's for sure. She shakes her head and looked at the floor before bringing her glare back to me.

"Is it because of those boys? Those six rebellious boys? What did they do to you Y/N for you to oppose me, your mother like this? I insisted on moving so we can get a better life. Yet you're staying because of them?" My Mom suddenly bursts out yelling.

I'm sorry but did my mom just call them rebellious? I must be hearing things.

"Mom, they're like my best friends! They gave me so much nice memories ever since I got here!" I argued.

"They're the one who caused you all the trouble with fainting!" My Mom yelled at me.

"No it was not! It was your dumb friend's son! He nearly tried to kiss me and I fainted! The boys didn't hurt me at all! Instead they were worried about me." I screamed.

My mom's face got red and she looked like she was ready to explode. She raises her hand high up to the ceiling and brought it down across my cheek with a loud smack following it. The spot turns red and irritated.

"How dare you talk back to me!" She cries in frustration.

I held onto my bruised cheek and felt the tears form around my waterline.

She....

Slapped....

Me....

My mom slapped me.

"I hate you! You are the worst mom ever! I wish I never woke up from the coma! I never want to see you ever again!" I yelled as tears fell from my face.

I quickly ran to my room and locked the door behind me. I could hear my mom bang on the door and shaking the door knob vigorously. I wiped the tears off my face with my sleeves and quickly zipped up my suitcase.

I needed a lift now!

I randomly called someone and it was luckily none other than Min YoonGi.

"Yo whats up Y/N?" YoonGi says once he picks up.

"Pick me up right now!" I yelled into the phone.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"I'll explain later! Just please come as fast as you can!" I cried.

He hung up and within five minutes of stalling, he texted me to go down. I threw my suitcase out of my window and I followed after. YoonGi was in front front and he came out and quickly helped me load my stuff. In the corner of my eye, I could see my mom coming out of the house and running to me.

"Y/N! Don't you dare!" She yelled as she gets a hold of my arm.

I kept swinging her off. "I don't have a mom!" I yelled.

"Y/N, you wretched daughter you better not or I will make sure you never make any friends for the rest of your life!" She screams.

"Let go of me you insane woman! I don't belong to you! I'm a full grown adult. I don't have any abusive mother who slaps their own daughter." With one last push, she falls onto the floor and I quickly shut the car door.

"Step on it!" I yelled to YoonGi.

He does as he's told and we left my mom in the back, crying as she punches the pavement floor in despair.

The car ride was awkward. I kept sobbing and sniffing n the back seat as YoonGi gets perplexed to what he should do to make me stop crying.

"Y/N.... please it pains me to see you so upset." YoonGi says.

He keeps his eyes on the road by ever so glancing over at me.

"I-I h-hate her s-so m-much! I j-just d-don't get h-her." I stuttered.

"Hey.. calm down okay? I'm going to take you to our shared house, me and the boys. Just us okay?" He says calmly.

I just nodded. Nothing I can do else, but to nod.

We pulled up at a big house and I walked out stumbling. Yoongi help carried my luggage and he takes his phone out.

"Open the door you loser." He says.

The double doors soon opened up to a smiling Taehyung.

"Oh hyung you're Home? Oh? Y/N? Oh I'm so excited you're here!" He claps his hands together.

YoonGi shakes his head at him and I gave him a weak grin.

"She's going to be staying with us." YoonGi says as he struggles to pick up the suitcase over the stairs.

"Well that's great! All of us would love to have you here Y/N!" Taehyung smiles.

I walked up the stairs and went inside their massive house. No wait massive house is too simple, this was like a mansion.

Edited chapter;

February 8,2018