Chapter 25

"Taehyung please let me go! Let's go save Jimin!" I cried hopelessly.

Taehyung only shakes his head as he covers his eyes with his hands, hiding the tears.

"SHUT UP!" He yells.

I continued to cry. "Taehyung..... you told me you were my best friend, why do you do this to me?"

"Y/N shut up." Taehyung growls.

"Taehyung please just-"

"ONE MORE WORD AND I WILL SHOOT." Taehyung pulls out a gun from his back pocket and aims at me with shaking hands.

The tears continued to roll down my cheeks as I hiccuped and sank my teeth into my lower lip. I hiccuped and then looked at Taehyung with his shaking hands. He looks at me and shouts, "STOP CRYING!"

But it only made me cry harder. Taehyung keeps flinching but then.

BANG!

-Jimin's POV-

With Jaein on me, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. All I know is I need to save Y/N and Taehyung. I held Jaein's hand and stopped her from touching me. She looks at me and cocks her head to the side and said, "I knew you'd come alone."

I opened my mouth to say something but then...

BANG!

A gun shot was hear from the other room down the hall. Y/N!!

I flung Jaein off me and reached for the door, but it was locked. I turned around and looked at Jaein who was pretty mad right now.

"Give me the key!" I yelled as I marched to her.

"No! Why should I let you go see that bitch?!" She yells back.

"She is my girlfriend and I love her!" I screamed loudly that the veins on my neck were popping out and my entire face was red.

"You don't love her. You love me." Jaein smirks as she forces herself on me again.

I struggled to get her off me because she was just so damn clingy just like how I had remembered her. But my mind was also wandering off to Y/N. Is she okay? What happened? Who pulled the trigger? Was it Taehyung?

-authors pov-

As Y/N begs for Taehyung to stop, the room next door was five boys who were discussing how to get out. All huddled up into a circle, they planned their escape and journey to save their friends.

"I still think we should just call the cops." YoonGi yawns.

"Hyung! This is not the time to yawn! Jimin is getting tortured by a slut while who knows what Taehyung is doing to Y/N!" Hoseok exclaims.

"What if we do call the cops? The second they come in here, Jaein will order for Taehyung's dad to be executed!" NamJoon growls.

Jin slowly pats Namjoon's back and calmed him down. "Joonie, calm down. It'll be okay. Don't be mad, my baby."

NamJoon looks at Jin in the eyes and let out a heavy sigh, followed by a nod. Jin picks up his chin and smiles at him before leaning in to lock their lips together.

"Aww how cute." Hoseok holds on his heart.

"WE ARE ALL ON THE VERGE OF DEATH YET YOU TWO ARE MAKING OUT AND HOSEOK HYUNG YOU EVEN ENCOURAGE THEM OKAY THIS IS SET WE ARE ALL DIEING NICE MEETING YOU GUYS." Jungkook runs around the room as he cries.

"Shut the fuck up and let me think." YoonGi holds out his hand and it just so caught onto Jungkook's collar.

The room was silent but then a loud bang had entered from the window. The boys put their arms over their face for protection and they peered out to see...