Chapter 4

A/N:
I'm really glad to see this book isn't going that bad LOL
I know some parts here and there are quite boring but I promise, it will be better once you hit like Chapter 5-6. 😊
Once again, please don't be a silent reader❤️
Vote for this book if you enjoy the content you're reading.

"Well, what are you doing here?" NamJoon asks me as we walked down the empty hall.

"Uhm.. today is my first day of class.." I said avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"Oh? Really? Yah... what class?" Hoseok asks with a smile on his face.

"She has the same class as us." Taehyung interrupts.

I nodded and smiled at them.

Apparently since we were all in the same class, they took me to the classroom and pushed the door open. We walked in and the girls shrieked that their presence.

"Oh my gosh look!! It's the BTS boys!!!" They yelled as they all stood up holding on their chest.

"Calm down girls! We are just humans, just like you! We want to learn too! So please, let's not distract the other students here." Jin says giving out flying kisses.

"Like that is going to help, hyung." Hoseok nudges Jin as he clenches his jaw.

Jin turns around laughing and says "I couldn't help it."

We sat down at one corner and I took out my laptop, ready to take notes. Throughout the entire lesson, I hear girls snitching about me.

"Who the hell is that girl and how did she manage to get so close with the BTS boys?"

"I don't know but I envy her so much!!" I sighed and tried to shut those comments out.

I dropped my pen as I typed and YoonGi picks it up. He hands it back to me with a smile on his face and I thanked him.

Were these boys famous or something? After the lesson, I packed up my bag and decided to go home.

As I walked down the aisle and towards the door, I hear "Wait, Y/N!"

I turned around and sees Hoseok calling after me. "What's up?" I asked.

He catches up to me and asks, "Do you want to go eat with us and get to know us a bit more?"

I rubbed my elbows and thought. "Well Uhm.... I mean I guess.." I nervously responded.

"Great! Let's go!" He holds my wrist and drags me to the car where they all joined us after.

They took me to the parking lot and they all got in a black van. Jin was starting up the engine and they looked out at me.

"Aren't you going to get in?" YoonGi asks, jumping into the van.

I stepped in and was suspicious of it all. My guard was up and ready to defend myself when I needed to.

"Uhm why am I in a black van?" I asked Taehyung while whispering.

"We usually go around in a black van in case anyone can see inside the vehicle and cause ruckus in the streets." Taehyung says out loud.

I looked around and the rest of the 5 boys stared at me. I was red as a tomato by now and they laughed at me.

We stopped in front of a cafe and we all stepped out of the van, into the bright sunshine light. We walked into the cafe and they ordered many dishes.

"We aren't sure if your taste in pastry changed but we just got everything you used to like." YoonGi said.

"Thank you." I said looking at the food with sparkling eyes.

The boys laughed. "She's still the same old Y/N." Jungkook says.

"Can you guys tell me more about what I used to be like?" I asked as I picked up a piece of cake.

"Well you were a honors student. You tutored all of us believe it or not. And it was in all the topics in school we learned.You were always feisty and got everything done your way. Nothing bad, just you were independent and strong on your own. You attract a lot of people, especially boys even when you were like a tomboy back then for your smartness. Who knew you would grow to a beautiful young lady now." NamJoon explains.

"Yeah, to be honest you were so good at martial arts you used to kick our asses all the time! I would've never admitted it back then. Well I still won't admit it today too but since I need to tell you about your past.... that you were better than me cause well.... I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook smirks as he pops his collar up.

"You may have forgotten but Jungkookie here is strong, like super damn strong. We all call him a muscle pig. So the fact that you can kick his ass, means a lot." Snickered Jin.

Jungkook hits Jin's stomach and he holds on it in pain. "Yah!! I am your hyung by five years how can you do this to me" Jin yells.

We all laughed while Taehyung nearly chokes on his cupcake.

For the rest of the afternoon, we finished eating and we went back to the van but this time, YoonGi driving.

"You guys sure do attract a lot of females' attention." I said recalling the scene in the classroom earlier.

"Well, I don't know why to be honest. After performing a few times in the streets as the group name BTS, the next day everyone knew who we were." YoonGi said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"They love us because they saw my handsome face." Jin says bluffing. YoonGi made a disgusted face and pretended to puke.

"You can always check us out on YouTube." Hoseok says showing me on his phone.

I took a glimpse and I took his phone to watch the video.

"Damnnnnn you guys can dance like that?" I exclaimed.

They stared at me like I was crazy or something.

"You used to dance with us!" NamJoon says.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself. They all nodded in respond.

"Okay from what I know I have no dancing experience or talent whatsoever." I laughed.

They all stared at me again without saying anything.

"No, you do. I will literally drag you to our dance practice room at Jin's house just to show you and make you remember." Hoseok says.

I laughed.

"Maybe one day" I smiled.

The van halts suddenly at the red stop and YoonGi apologized.

"It's fine." NamJoon says through the openings between the seats.

My hands landed on his.. and he looks at me smiling.

Last edited:

January 30,2018