Chapter 13

[A/N]
I was going to update earlier but your girl here had like four finals today. Three in a row and I'm exhausted.
After taking those finals, I had to stay after school for a club thing and I got home pretty late after eating with my cousin.
Thank god I had no homework but I just spent time for myself after. I was going to sleep then I remembered I should probably update lol
So again, if you enjoy the content you are reading, please do vote!
Don't be a silent reader! Let me know your opinions and thoughts on my writing.
And share this story with your friends ❤️

I backed up away from him against the wall as he looks at me as if I was a prey.

"I just want to talk." Jimin says shoving his hands in his pocket wig his head tilting to the side.

"I don't want to talk to you though. Why can't you leave me alone?" I groaned as I grabbed a pillow from the side and hid behind it.

"Do you really not remember me?" He asks taking a seat down on the edge of my bed.

"No." I shook my head. How many times is this boy going to ask? I already said no just so much times already why can't he comprehend that?

I kept my guard up. There is something about him that I don't like. Just a vibe.

He looks at my wrists and he sorrily asks, "did I give you those bruises?"

I looked down and I realized the bruises he gave me earlier had turned dark blue and red all over. I said nothing but hid them in my pockets.

"Do you hate me?" He asks suddenly looking away from me.

"I prefer not to talk to you or see you at all in general. I don't know you." I said.

"Well then get to know me." He says scooting closer to me.

"Don't come near me." I said with a shaking voice.

"Y/N.... please.." he looked disappointed.

"I need more time. I can't just accept you so easily." I mumbled.

"I understand... well go do your thing then. Sorry for bothering you." He says. Jimin stands up and makes his way towards my door.

He closes my door after him and I threw the pillow away, breathing heavily.

The rest of the evening, I was doing homework and studying. I remember that the professor said that there will be an exam next Wednesday and I really want to get a good grade considering it was my first test.

A knock on my door grabs my attention and I looked up from my books. "come in." The door opens and the blonde boy walks into my room.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Taehyung asks pretending to be cute and all.

"Homework." I replied giving him a weak smile.

"So hard working. Well dinner will be ready in like ten minutes so you can come out now if you want." Taehyung says.

"Oh okay. I'll come out and help." I said slipping on my slippers.

Taehyung walks behind me as I go to the kitchen. As I approached the busy kitchen, I see Jin wearing a pink apron as he cooks and I just couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh my god you startled me!" Jin jumps as he turns to see me.

"I'm sorry! I just can't believe your apron color is pink. I thought it would be yellow since you look good in yellow." I smiled.

"My god Y/N. " Jin rolls his eyes and laughed. "Don't you know pink is the manliest color?" He cocks his head and holds the ends of the apron, bringing them above his waist, showing them off.

I giggled to myself as Jin turns back around with a smile on his face, applying the last few spices in the dish.

"Here, help me bring these to the table." He hands me a few dishes and I slowly took them off his hands and brought them over to the dinner table.

Their house was huge. It was like 20 meters for one room. It was three stories high too! I have a feeling I will be lost a lot of times.

Dinner starts as everyone crowds the table.

"Wow it smells so good!" NamJoon exclaims.

"Of course! I made it." Jin says self praising.

Jungkook hits the back of Jin's neck causing the brown hair boy to groan in pain.

"Lame hyung." Jungkook says as he walks away, shaking his head in disapproval.

Everyone laughs and Jin shouts, "Yah ! I made this food for you!"

I laughed so hard that I threw my head back. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin walking down the stairs to us as I swing my head back to the front. My laugh was gone and so was my smile. Hoseok takes notice and he stares at the direction I'm staring at.

He nudged me and said, "he's not that bad once you get to know him. Just give him a chance. He's hurting badly." I looked over at Jimin again.

Maybe I can give him a chance.

Maybe. Let's emphasize on MAYBE.

"Okay okay let's eat!" Jin announces.

We all got on the chairs and started eating. I had my first bite and my taste buds exploded.

"Oh my god this is so good!" I squealed.

The boys laughed at me as I ate happily.

"I swear to god. Food is the only thing that can make Y/N forget about everything and just be happy forever." YoonGi laughs.

"Of course! If I can I would love to marry food." I said eating more.

"Y/N slow down you'll have indigestion." Jimin says putting his fork down.

"I'll be okay." I smiled at him.

He blinks, looks at me then smiles warmly.

I know I don't trust him and all, but if I'm going to be in the same house hold as him and breathing the same air as him then I might as well try to make it work like Hoseok told me.

"There's dessert too, so don't fill yourself up with this." Jin says to me as he pats my thigh.

"Oh don't worry. I have a second stomach for that." I stuck my tongue out and picked up another piece of meat.

"Same old Y/N. Same old Y/N." Hoseok says eating some vegetables.

After dessert, we all gathered in the living room and sat down on the couches.

"Okay guys it's the annual game of TOD." Hoseok says.

"TOD?" I asked. The hell is TOD? It's like toad but minus the A.

"Truth or Dare." Jungkook says snapping his fingers.

I nodded in understanding. They took out an empty wine bottle and said, "whoever it lands on chooses truth or dare."

Edited Chapter:

February 10,2018